Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018-19 MIAA Exhibition Games

I see where Southwest Baptist played Division 1 Southeast Missouri State out of the Ohio Valley and SEMO escaped with a 7pt win. Good showing by SW Baptist. Other Division 1 exhibitions coming up: SW Baptist plays Arkansas on Friday, Nov. 2 and Pitt State has two back to back playing Oklahoma on Nov. 1st and K-State on Nov. 2nd. Washburn tackles KU on Nov. 1st rounding out the Division 1 exhibition season before the regular season starts for some schools the weekend of Nov. 1 thru Nov. 3rd. Kansas and K-State do the MIAA schools in Kansas a tremendous service playing them every other year in an exhibition game. I am surprised that some of the other states don't do the same thing like UNL and Kearney, Creighton and Wayne St., the Iowa schools with Iowa State or the University of Iowa.

Re: 2018-19 MIAA Exhibition Games

The Jennies just defeated MO State 70-64 in Springfield.

Comment

The Hornets lost to #1 Kansas 93-55. It was a 21 point game with four and a half minutes left but KU finished up on a 21-4 run, including a game ending 10-0 run with the walk-ons playing over the last two minutes.

Comment

Comment

Pitt State opens up with Oklahoma and then Kansas State in consecutive nights.
          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Jennies are playing Mississippi State now on WatchESPN.

Comment

Comment

Jennies lost by 40 @ Mississippi State.

Comment

I know it's not exhibition, but Lindenwood gets edged out by #4 WTAMU 65-62 in California.

The beat an Asuza Pacific team that had been receiving votes the previous night.
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X