Re: MWSU

This was a pretty special moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O7pjXSyjRo

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

That makes my heart happy, well done MO West!

Comment

Tom Smith Court:

https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...62443081908224

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Very nice! Well done MW!
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

https://twitter.com/npnowzenner/stat...217429504?s=21

:)

Comment

Here I thought all of the charges taken by MoWest or #50 for UCM trolling Sundance with the Griffons hand thingy was why I was watching, but then that ref making the foul call with an EMPHATIC leg kick at 135ish made it totally worth my time. I have no idea if he actually kicked out or not but that refs passion for his job is inspiring.

Comment

I need to hang out with Sundance - talk about a pot stirrer!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Here I thought all of the charges taken by MoWest or #50 for UCM trolling Sundance with the Griffons hand thingy was why I was watching, but then that ref making the foul call with an EMPHATIC leg kick at 135ish made it totally worth my time. I have no idea if he actually kicked out or not but that refs passion for his job is inspiring.
                      Dude hasn't had that much fun since his Rockettes audition in '09.

It was pretty amazing live, but Zenner's angle here heightens the entertainment value dramatically.

Comment

From most games or highlights I would have to contend that the MIAA officiating matches up perfectly with the tv production...yikes.

I'm missing where Sunny is stirring any pot? There is no way that shooter should have been called for a foul. He has every right to be upset. Trolling a coach or even talking to them would tick off any coach, regardless of who it is. And to be fair I saw two Missouri Western charges taken that should have been no-calls if anything.

Also, dont tell me the video had no editing, I cant imagine those players were making those noises out there on the court.

Comment

Sundance called me a liar. In fact, I'd venture he called most of us liars. I hope I'm quoting him correctly here from what he said in the video:

"You show me footage of guys somewhere trying to jump shoot and kick a guy in midair, and I'll call you a liar."

I've seen it before, and frankly, quite often. Happens in the NBA often. Russell Westbrook comes to mind as one example.

Sometimes it's a foul on the defense, sometimes called on the shooter, and often a no-call.

Actually, I saw it called as an offensive foul on a Southern shooter earlier this season. I don't believe he made the 3, but they called a foul on him.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                            Sundance called me a liar. In fact, I'd venture he called most of us liars. I hope I'm quoting him correctly here from what he said in the video:

"You show me footage of guys somewhere trying to jump shoot and kick a guy in midair, and I'll call you a liar."

I've seen it before, and frankly, quite often. Happens in the NBA often. Russell Westbrook comes to mind as one example.

Sometimes it's a foul on the defense, sometimes called on the shooter, and often a no-call.

Actually, I saw it called as an offensive foul on a Southern shooter earlier this season. I don't believe he made the 3, but they called a foul on him.
                            Yeah, a subtle extension of the leg, sure I've seen that. Not a "kung fu" kick. Which is how the referee clearly defined it as when he called the foul. As upset as Sunny was about the call, I'm sure he is more upset with the official and rightfully so

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Yeah, a subtle extension of the leg, sure I've seen that. Not a "kung fu" kick. Which is how the referee clearly defined it as when he called the foul. As upset as Sunny was about the call, I'm sure he is more upset with the official and rightfully so
                              Very true, that makes sense.

Comment

Good thing this is D2 basketball and gets moderate local coverage at best. The media jackals and SJWs would be all over The Juice Man for calling Chun-Li, "Chin Li" :)

That angle provided no view of the foul in question. But like MrWizard, I am also being called a liar since I've seen that call/play many times. It is exactly why they created the rule against doing that.

Should have added a CGI board for the ref to kick through. That was certainly not a passive call.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X