Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWSU

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Always learning.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      Always learning.

      Way to own it and have fun with it. He's fun to watch that's for sure!

      Comment


      • The season starts tonight.

        Comment


        • A lot of guys seeing their first college action last night and it showed, especially on the defensive end.

          Comment


          • 4-point loss to No. 22 Daemen, 68-64. 28 3-point attempts feel like too many, especially when you’re only hitting 20%. There’s a lot to look forward to with this young team.

            Comment


            • Highlights:

              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGtzUFJdLs

              Comment


              • Griffon men now 2-3 after a hard-fought OT win over Missouri S&T. As noted in the video, this was the kind of game Missouri Western has struggled to win in recent years.





                Griffon women 3-1 after rolling College of St. Mary:




                So far I like the looks of both teams.

                Comment


                • Chris Wilson named MIAA Women's Basketball Player of the Week. Averaging a double-double through the first four games, 20 points and 11 rebounds.

                  https://gogriffons.com/news/2019/11/...-the-week.aspx

                  Comment


                  • And TC on the men's side.

                    https://gogriffons.com/news/2019/11/...-the-week.aspx

                    Comment


                    • Easy win over Nebraska Christian last night. First non-D2 opponent in a couple of years, and I think the first time hitting the century mark since a win over Washburn in 2010. No free tacos though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                        Easy win over Nebraska Christian last night. First non-D2 opponent in a couple of years, and I think the first time hitting the century mark since a win over Washburn in 2010. No free tacos though.

                        That's some funny stuff right there!! Even from a Bearcat, that's worth the watch!!!

                        Comment


                        • The person running the Mo West social media accounts continues to make me laugh. They do a tremendous job with the videos and messages they post and don't take themselves too seriously. I love it.

                          Comment


                          • Conference action starts this week, at UCM Thursday and Lincoln Saturday. UCM finished a game ahead of the Griffons in the standings last year and won both matchups by 3, so that could be a good measuring stick of the direction the two programs are headed. The Griffon women have quietly won 5 in a row. The Jennies should be a tough test - they've lost a couple of close ones to nationally ranked teams, including almost knocking off No. 1 Drury on the road last week.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                              Conference action starts this week, at UCM Thursday and Lincoln Saturday. UCM finished a game ahead of the Griffons in the standings last year and won both matchups by 3, so that could be a good measuring stick of the direction the two programs are headed. The Griffon women have quietly won 5 in a row. The Jennies should be a tough test - they've lost a couple of close ones to nationally ranked teams, including almost knocking off No. 1 Drury on the road last week.
                              I will say MOWest will win both games. UCM is headed the wrong direction.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

                                I will say MOWest will win both games. UCM is headed the wrong direction.
                                Curious about UCM and UCO...both got beat by Jewell who then got pasted by NW (understandable) and Rockhurst hammered them last night.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X