Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWSU

Re: MWSU

Within the next 5-7 days please check the Winona thread, should be some good material coming, I'd imagine

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Within the next 5-7 days please check the Winona thread, should be some good material coming, I'd imagine
      It's our pleasure to keep you entertained.

Comment

3-1 against four solid teams, and our best game may have been the loss. The defense has been good enough to overcome dry spells offensively.

The women beat SW Minn by 12 to go to 2-0.

Comment

Hightower named MIAA Player of the Week: https://gogriffons.com/news/2018/11/...-the-week.aspx

Comment

Hightower played well. I had just started another thread on this subject prior to the post here. It appears the MIAA, based on the wording of its release, actually named Hightower the Player of the Weeks, having counted stats from all four of his games from the past two weeks of play.

I will stand by my own opinion that our guy Cam Martin put up better numbers this past week, but Hightower is definitely off to a strong start as well. Congrats!

I think we have a fun and competitive season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
              Hightower named MIAA Player of the Week: https://gogriffons.com/news/2018/11/...-the-week.aspx
              He may have been the second-best player of the week ...

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
                He may have been the second-best player of the week ...
                Maybe even the 3rd best of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                  Maybe even the 3rd best of the week.
                  Doesn't mean he had a bad week ... just not as good as Cam Martin's ...

Comment

Comment

Indeed and just not sure how good those two teams we played last weekend will be. Guess we will find out in due time.

Comment

"The positive is ... we practice tomorrow so we can get better." Griffon women suffer first loss of the season at Truman State:

https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...77070247690240

Comment

"The positive is ... we practice tomorrow so we can get better." Griffon women suffer first loss of the season at Truman State:

https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...77070247690240
                          Jeez, that played like a eulogy. You would have thought they lost to the Little Sisters of the Poor, not on the road to a D2 team picked in the top-third of their league (who won in St. Joseph last year).

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                            Jeez, that played like a eulogy. You would have thought they lost to the Little Sisters of the Poor, not on the road to a D2 team picked in the top-third of their league (who won in St. Joseph last year).
                            I don't think it was about losing to Truman as much as it was about the way they lost.

Comment

I don't think it was about losing to Truman as much as it was about the way they lost.
                              Oh, I just was meaning in general -- seemed to be taking it really hard for the third game of the season against a quality opponent. That's all I meant.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X