Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    Not a surprising loss to MoSo, of course, especially with Milhollin not on the trip. Remaining four games are at home, with three of the four against teams that have already beaten the Griffons.

The women bounced back with a needed win at Southern. Big return game Wednesday vs. Pitt State at home.
    What happened to Milhollin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

What happened to Milhollin?
      I think he was sick.

Comment

• Tough loss for the women vs. Pitt State last night 61-59. Had a couple good looks to tie it with under 10 seconds to play but couldn't get the shot to fall, got another possession by scrapping for a jump ball but then turned it over to allow the Gorillas to run out the clock and sweep the season series.

The longest doubleheader in Missouri Western history continues tonight, as the men host Pitt State. The Gorillas had some travel problems that meant only one game could be played last night.

Comment

Tough loss for the women vs. Pitt State last night 61-59. Had a couple good looks to tie it with under 10 seconds to play but couldn't get the shot to fall, got another possession by scrapping for a jump ball but then turned it over to allow the Gorillas to run out the clock and sweep the season series.

The longest doubleheader in Missouri Western history continues tonight, as the men host Pitt State. The Gorillas had some travel problems that meant only one game could be played last night.
          Was at the game last night. MW has improved a lot since early in the year when I saw them play at the Civic Center. Pitt St was fortunate #30 got 2 quick fouls in the first half, she's a beast. MW seemed to go away from her later in the game, didn't understand why, but was happy they did! :) Hope Tristan Gegg's injury lets her come back before the MIAA Tourney.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• More highlights:

Comment

• **** yeah! Also...Cam Martin is a senior right? Yeesh

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    **** yeah! Also...Cam Martin is a senior right? Yeesh
                    junior

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

junior
                      Good grief...

Comment

• That was the most fun Missouri Western basketball has been in a long long long time. And I think I would have said the same win or lose as it came down the stretch -- it's just fun to care that much about basketball again, to have a meaningful game in late February and have the team compete hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Good grief...
                          Yeah, he's a beast. When he hit four 3s in a row I was sure it was over. Then when he missed a FT late, I thought...maybe?

Comment

• Sunny for COY???

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                              Sunny for COY???
                              Almost always goes to the conference champ, but maybe this year is an exception? I think you can make a pretty strong case.

Comment

Almost always goes to the conference champ, but maybe this year is an exception? I think you can make a pretty strong case.
                                Still games to play, he/they can certainly earn it the way undoubtedly Chris Johnson has earned it in the NSIC. (Likely)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X