Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As someone who has made a solemn, unspoken vow to poke fun at the Juiceman whenever possible, I have to admit that I am bummed for you MWSU fans. Unless this was a fluke of some sort, it really did look like Sundance was getting things going in the right direction for the Griffons. And since you MWSU fans are some of my favorite message boarders (right up there with most of the Wayne State fans and a few assorted others), I am disappointed for you all.

I doubt his replacement will be anywhere near as entertaining, but maybe all they need now is someone who can keep the wheels turning and pick up a little speed along the way.

Comment

• Somehow I missed this when it happened. Wow! Great fit for him and the program, though it has to suck for Western. Wonder if his brother could eventually make his way there too...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Probably a combination of realistic optimism and being starved for any sports-related excitement at all, but I'm really pleased with the hire.

Comment

• I dont have an opinion on this hire one way or another but i have noticed that very few D1 or D2 coaching changes were made. I guess the current situation gives everyone an extra year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                I dont have an opinion on this hire one way or another but i have noticed that very few D1 or D2 coaching changes were made. I guess the current situation gives everyone an extra year.
                So you are saying that Coach K has another year?

Comment

• People might not care about him anymore, but a Wyoming paper did a profile feature on Sundance.

Comment

• Good story on Sundance he did improve the team lets see if it continues. Interesting on the buyout clause at MWSU. Wonder what the difference in salary at Wyoming is.

Comment

• No Small College Basketball Hall of Fame Classic this year, but they will be coming back to St. Joseph in 2021
                      The National Hall of Fame Classic is canceled due to the altered NCAA Division II schedule mandates for the 2020-21 season.

Comment

• Seems like a good commitment.

Comment

• Pretty easy team to root for.

Comment

• It's no longer Sunny in St. Joe's but I'm still a big fan of this program. Coach Martin also seems like a guy you would love to play for. And I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, Mo West has the best Sports Info Dept in D2. I'm not sure who makes these videos but they are awesome.

Comment

• Griffons nationally ranked for the first time in a while...

https://gogriffons.com/news/2020/12/...l-ranking.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                                Griffons nationally ranked for the first time in a while...

https://gogriffons.com/news/2020/12/...l-ranking.aspx
                                Talk about a team making strides...............these guys are for real!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X