Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019/2020 MSU Mavericks Men’s Basketball

It appears I got my wish. No Juwan McCloud on the roster this year. The team just got better already!

This is a bit off topic but the Timberwolves returned to MSU Mankato for training camp for the first time in 5 years. Players wore #14 in a gesture to the late Flip Saunders who always brought the team down to Mankato for training camp. Son Ryan Saunders is now the Head Coach for the wolves.

Comment

Ryan Saunders and Karl Anthony-Towns discussing what I assume is practice plans back in the Taylor center. Just like old times.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
        Ryan Saunders and Karl Anthony-Towns discussing what I assume is practice plans back in the Taylor center. Just like old times.
        I understand they brought in HS and college coaches for a day. Wonder who from the NSIC attended.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

I understand they brought in HS and college coaches for a day. Wonder who from the NSIC attended.
          From what I understand, Saunders is really trying to reestablish the basketball roots here in the state of Minnesota. Something that was absent in the Thibs era. Richard Pitino of the Gophers should be taking notes..

Comment

Notes from the end of preview piece:

Notes: Guard Juwan McCloud has decided not to play basketball this season. Margenthaler said he is still in school. ... Freshman Ryland Holt missed Tuesday’s practice and is day-to-day with a knee injury. Margenthaler said there was no ligament damage. ... Senior Kevin Krieger is starting the season slowly, having tweaked a hamstring in early workouts. Krieger missed some time last season with a hamstring injury in his other leg.

Comment

The last score I've seen is at half- MSU leading Southern Illinois 18-17. Are they working?

Comment

Final: SIU 56 MSU 41

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                  What’s up with Kreiger? Looks like Baumgardner not bashful to let it fly!

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

What’s up with Kreiger? Looks like Baumgardner not bashful to let it fly!
                    Hamstring. See post #6.

I saw that he was firing away like Elmer Fudd at Bugs Bunny during rabbit hunting opener. Evidently about as effective.

Comment

You guy's have a game already?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

You guy's have a game already?
                        This surprised me. Oct 22nd seems pretty early, even for an exhibition. Must be Matt's connections with the Illinois schools.

Comment

This surprised me. Oct 22nd seems pretty early, even for an exhibition. Must be Matt's connections with the Illinois schools.
                          Pat Monaghan is an assistant coach at SIU.

Comment

I'll bump this just because it hasn't had a post in a month.

Comment

I'll bump this just because it hasn't had a post in a month.
                              Here’s an update: Paris Parham Jr. no longer on the roster.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X