Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he is going to make a boat load of money and be very successful in Europe. Also, Brady Skeens who was an all-american at Washburn two years ago is playing professionally in Canada. Basketball is growing in popularity there so I think that could be a possibility. The G-league will also be an option for Cam. It is hard to make the money that you can make in Europe or Canada but I think he can play a lot of places because he can bounce outside and play the stretch 4 position. It has been a long time since a D-2 player made it in the NBA so I think that would be a long shot for Cam but if anyone can do it, it would be him. His ability to score both inside and out makes him attractive in my opinion.

Comment

• He's not getting any younger.... he should probably go grab that money and skip his senior season too! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
        He's not getting any younger.... he should probably go grab that money and skip his senior season too! ;)
        Let Justin Pitts be an example. Got hurt toward the end of his senior year after such an amazing career. The two guards from NWMSU should probably go early too, just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Let Justin Pitts be an example. Got hurt toward the end of his senior year after such an amazing career. The two guards from NWMSU should probably go early too, just in case.
          Agreed...do like Justin did (sans injury)...stay your 4 years then go to Europe to make money!!! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Well that comment backfired on me! lol

Comment

• As usual I incorrectly thought he was a Senior well one more year of MIAA dominance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X