Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

That's bizarre. Any idea what this conditioning entails?
    I don't know specifics but I know the coaches in all sports swear by our strength and conditioning coach. I'm sure that's not unusual at other schools either.

I know they go very early in the morning but again I'm not sure that's different than others. They have some expectations for how the players are supposed to approach the workouts from an attitude perspective that contribute to the culture (I know, I know. Pile on if you wish) Mac has built. Again not sure if it's different than other places or not.

Comment

Comment

Put down $10 on this game UCM, your video coverage better be worth it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
              Put down $10 on this game UCM, your video coverage better be worth it!
              Where did you see a single game charge? All I could find were options for a $75 MIAA men's basketball pass and a $125 all sports MIAA pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Where did you see a single game charge? All I could find were options for a $75 MIAA men's basketball pass and a $125 all sports MIAA pass.
                May be different because it is the UCM home game? I did hear that video might only be available tonight for SMSU.

Comment

UGLY first half for both teams in Warrensburg as UCM leads 24-20. UCM shooting 36%, SMSU 29%. Mustang fans might have frustrating moments watching this offense....

Comment

SMSU 62, UCM 58

It's not pretty, but this team is gutsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      SMSU 62, UCM 58

It's not pretty, but this team is gutsy.
                      Stanger, were at the game last night? If so you were better off staying at game and watching something better on TV. The 'Stangs should have rolled but couldn't make a free throw. How about the in crunch time when the Mules dribbles it around and never got a shot off. Next two possessions they throw it away late in the shot clock. It was truly ugly. I sat threw both games and the game today against Ark monticello should be pretty good if the refs let them play as they are much more athletic than UCM and have an inside game.

As for the Augie/UCM game, I'm going but if the Mules play like they did last night it will not be pretty for the home team.

Crowd was also very dismal. There is no way that 1800 showed up.

Comment

Central Missouri's mascot gets a solid B+ from me

Comment

The Mules mascot around center court is absolutely enormous

Comment

Augie is disrupting any and all offensive action Central Mo is trying to create while bombing away from 3pt land. 22-9 Augie almost halfway through the first

Comment

Some of these foul calls against Augie have been puzzling at best and criminal at worst

Comment

Augie up 43-30 at the half. As expected Augie is democratic on offense and moving the ball nicely with 10 assists on 15 field goals. Central Mo's offense is fairly stagnant and their only shooting threat appears to be Pinkley.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X