Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Conference Challenges

Comment

We will be in KC to watch MSSU tip off what we think will be a special year. Will be interested to get a first look at our new additions at Wednesday's MOSO Madness. Go Lions!

Comment

Comment

Anyone one of you MIAA guys know if the MSU Moorhead games against NW Missouri and Missouri Western be live streamed? If so, will it require some kind of payment, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Anyone one of you MIAA guys know if the MSU Moorhead games against NW Missouri and Missouri Western be live streamed? If so, will it require some kind of payment, etc.
            Usually does cost. I think it's either $8 or $10/game for a broadcast quality equal to that of most NSIC streams at best. themiaanetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Usually does cost. I think it's either $8 or $10/game for a broadcast quality equal to that of most NSIC streams at best. themiaanetwork.com
              Agree for the most part except this is at a local arena in St Joseph rather than on campus. Not sure how that will impact video quality.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Agree for the most part except this is at a local arena in St Joseph rather than on campus. Not sure how that will impact video quality.
                But you are confident the game will be accessible online regardless of quality?

Comment

Confident? No, I'm not really sure how that will work considering it's not on campus. I assume it will be. Maybe one of the Missouri Western posters can verify.

Comment

I checked the NW site, they don't go out far enough for this game, but the Daemen College game the week before under similar circumstances (St. Joe Civic Center) at this time does not give a streaming option, that being said it doesn't show a radio or stats option either. Check Bearcatsports.com, scroll down to events and results, the left column shows upcoming events and the options for stats, viewing and radio. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                        I'm planning on being at the game...I guess I could do a Facebook Live video of it...I'm sure that would be of epic quality! :laugh: You probably wouldn't like the commentary! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I'm planning on being at the game...I guess I could do a Facebook Live video of it...I'm sure that would be of epic quality! :laugh: You probably wouldn't like the commentary! :smile-big:
                          may come to that...I could always turn down the sound . :)

Comment

I'm 99% sure the games will be streamed on the MIAA Network (at a cost). I don't think there were any streaming issues from the Civic Arena last year - Northern State fans may remember better than I do, since I was at the games.

Comment

may come to that...I could always turn down the sound . :)
                              Where's the fun in that? :D

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X