Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead 2019-2020

Last non-conference game tonight. Team looks good against weak competition, but 0-2 against d2 competition. Still not sure which direction this team is headed. Does look like guys are starting to figure out roles a little bit.

Beeninga confidence in distributing the ball more effectively appears to translate into more confidence shooting the ball. If that trend continues it will make Moorhead much more difficult to guard. Looks like Hanson ankle is getting better, still appears that he is not certain whether to focus on perimeter game or inside game. Maybe settling for a few too many jumpers. Would like to see him in the paint some too with post touches and/or offensive rebounding. Zimmer earning his minutes over older players. Just has a knack for the game it does appear.

Comment

Comment

Glad you are making yourself laugh with these ridiculous posts as you have no other fans to talk with. If you could look back eight years ago you'd see the same things about this radio dork. Wife and I both heard him say some awful stuff and that has set the tone. Everyone has their own flavor so enjoy him if you'd like.

As stated I've watched one game and we are 4-3 so once again...you make yourself look as you usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Glad you are making yourself laugh with these ridiculous posts as you have no other fans to talk with. If you could look back eight years ago you'd see the same things about this radio dork. Wife and I both heard him say some awful stuff and that has set the tone. Everyone has their own flavor so enjoy him if you'd like.

As stated I've watched one game and we are 4-3 so once again...you make yourself look as you usually do.
          Also, a terrible breakdown as we don't have any shooters so...that makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Also, a terrible breakdown as we don't have any shooters so...that makes no sense at all.

Comment

You are reaching with this one...keep trying

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X