Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Pending analysis....
    Crookston taking some wild shots and down 19 with 8 to go. My analysis so far is off per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Heads up, I just went in and changed my pick to Crookston. So now it's 9-7 Crookston.
      This appears to have been a regrettable decision.

Comment

Wolves shooting 81% in first half with four minutes to go....idk what else to add really

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

This appears to have been a regrettable decision.
              I hope I didn't lead you astray. Wow! Crookston is getting pummeled! So much for my insight or lack thereof. Looks like I am off on several other games tonight too, :-(

Comment

Wow! My BSU Beavers beat Moorhead 79-67. And I thought they would be too tired out to give the Dragons a game. Congrats Beavers! Didn't expect Moorhead to go 0-2 this weekend.

Comment

101-58 Northern over Crookston. Santa must be real.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                    101-58 Northern over Crookston. Santa must be real.
                    Crookston falls to 2-39 against NSU.

Crookston has played well and due to recent success you know they came in wanting to take this game at NSU. Wolves were insanely hot so a bit of an anomaly. When that happened you could just see how defeated the Golden Eagles were early on.

They are better than this game and we, likely, wont play this well again. But boy, was that fun.

Comment

Comment

Winona battled but Wayne finished strong with a 70 - 63 victory. Jordan Janssen leads the way as usual with 28 points, 14 boards, 5 assists and a couple of big blocks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                            with Augie a solid #2, but I think the Wolves will be there at the end of the season.

On another note I was very impressed with Harrison Cleary after the game. He went through the handshake line last for Crookston and seemed to have a hug and share a few words with almost every NSU coach and player. That has to be hard after the drubbing they just received. It has to be quite a new experience for anyone in the Crookston athletic department to come into a game with a little bit of a target on their back. Cleary has almost no help on this team and if you can run him off the 3 point line and keep him off the FT line they will struggle to score. There will be better nights for the Golden Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                              with Augie a solid #2, but I think the Wolves will be there at the end of the season.
                              Well, in a way, he did just call us crap...

Comment

Check back in mid January...

All-time series is tied 37-37 with precious moments fleeting

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X