UIU at Moorhead
    Winona at Northern
    Mary at Mankato
    Minot at Concordia
    Bemidji at St Cloud
    Crookston at Duluth

???????So good to have hoops back!

Problems with my thinking that I am aware of (I'm sure there is more):

Minot beat a couple of D2 out of region teams early on but has not been able to gain traction in the league so far. I think they are due. But when? I would predict an upset at Mankato but can't seem to pull the trigger on that one. Will Minot beat Concordia in St Paul? It seems like I am able to pull the trigger on this one, but it isn't that logical. If Concordia will be winning league games this year wouldn't Minot and Mary be the likely teams? So I don't know.

Although my BSU Beavers are playing well (4-2 so far), I don't think they can overcome the road this time, but hey...I have over-rated Duluth and they lost at a rebuilding 1-6 Southwest. BSU may split this weekend. Since I am tired of picking teams to split (and often they split the wrong way), I am going with 0-2.

I don't know what to think about Winona at Moorhead...

Comment

Wolves women lead at half, Southwest is doing work at Northern's southern home court that Augie uses. Kind of a crazy start to the night.

Comment

Anyone know why the northernsun website no longer does that nice live score set up to see all the scores? It was pretty handy

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Anyone know why the northernsun website no longer does that nice live score set up to see all the scores? It was pretty handy
          That wasnt run by the league it was the Augie stats guy, not sure why he shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

That wasnt run by the league it was the Augie stats guy, not sure why he shut it down.
            Probably read the things said about Augie on the boards. I take it all back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I really liked it too. Sorry it isn't on anymore.

Comment

Wolves down nine at the half...combo of UIU jumping every passing lane and making a lot of difficult shots. Wolves intensity is lacking.

Comment

Augie overcomes an extremely painful offensive start to take a 10 point lead over SMSU at the half. SMSU is going out of their way to play slow and Augie is encouraging it with a stifling 2-3 zone.

Comment

Bigler is setting basketball back 40 years tonight and the fact that it's sort of working is the worst.

Comment

Nothing aggregious but...it would be nice to get a little home cooking from stripes...not a single questionable call has gone NSU's way. Just one of many issues tonight

Comment

Upper Iowa came to play, the Wolves are still on Christmas break. This was a tough one to watch. Certainly capable of better and will play better just not a good effort while UIU played all out.

Comment

We lose to St. Cloud after leading at halftime. I'm just going to come out and say I've lost faith in our coach. Yes, he's done better with recruiting and we had nowhere to go but up. But we have no offensive plays and zero as far as an offensive scheme. We have height. We have athleticism. We should be able to rebound. We have a historic player who is arguably the best offensive threat in the conference. RUN A PLAY.

Comment

Great game by UIU tonight - a lot of intensity and moved the ball around well. Played one of their better games on the defensive side of the ball. Williams was on fire from 3 in the second half - dialed in and hit some from long, long distance. Good win coming out of the break after a long bus ride!!!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X