Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
      Rogers, Mo West, UNK, Washburn and Northeastern St all after spots 3 thru 7 and there is going to be a heck of a battle for those last 3 spots with the remaining 7 teams. Should be an interesting last 3 weeks of the regular season.
      Head to head in that group (I think, feel free to check my work):
      MWSU: 3-1 with 1 game left
      UNK: 3-1 with 2 games left
      WU: 1-1 with 3 games left
      Rogers and NSU: 1-3 with 2 left

Missouri Western still has games against NWMSU and MSSU, WU has a game against Northwest, I think the others are through with both, so that may make a difference too.

Comment

About a third of the conference season left for most (6 games). Should still be quite a bit of shifting.

Comment

I think Washburn and MO West have the toughest schedules left and I think UNK has the easiest schedule of the 5 schools going after seeds 3 thru 7. Washburn has four road games left. The NSU/Rogers swing is tough and the NWMS/MO West swing is tough with both being undefeated at home. If the home teams hold serve of the games left, I am predicting that the last game between MO West and Washburn might be for the 6 and 7 seeds. However, a lot of stuff can happen and the teams that play the best on the road will get the 3 and 4 seeds.

Comment

I did a football-specific podcast this week (National Signing Day recap). Back to hoops talk next week.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MIAAWeekly/statu...338351104?s=20

Comment

You were wrong about Newman having an outside chance at KC. They have already been eliminated because the best they can do is 5 wins. 8 teams have already won more than 5. At least 2 of the 4 teams with 5 wins will get to 6 because CentralMO plays Pitt & CentralOK plays Hays.

Comment

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...ek-Away-eb4h50

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X