Clear All

• MStateMaverick
    replied
    MSU men surprised me with a win at UMD.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Any word on Brandon Myer only playing 13 minutes tonight?
    Took a hard fall going after an offensive rebound in the first half. You can see him on his way down here. Back of his head hit the court pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Any word on Brandon Myer only playing 13 minutes tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Minot or Green Beavers? You cant have both unless they are playing eachother
    Ah shoot....they have green in their color scheme so that always throws me off. Christmas Beavers.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock
    replied
    Great win by UIU tonight! Had the game in control in 2nd half late in game, but front end of 1x1's were missed and some easy shots to let the Beavers back in. Big 3 pointer towards end of regulation by Bemidji to tie it up and force OT. Peacocks are on a 3 game win streak and are playing well - freshman Jake Hilmer had another big game, was quiet in first half, but hit several huge 3's in 2nd half to open game up. A good game by Cade Mortiz with 20 points and Smoldt was consistent again with 21. Young team seems to be gelling!

Leave a comment:

• warriorlover
    replied
    Easy dub over Crookston, never seen a team (Crookston) rely on one person so much. The Crookston kids do not know what to do out there and it is obvious. But end of the day, great win - gotta go get Bemidji

Leave a comment:

• warriorlover
    replied
    Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    Gabe King needs to be better. So many missed open shots.
    Hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    What do we think of USF right now? I thought they would struggle this year but they have already won a lot games. However, I think the Coo have had the easier part of their schedule so far. They got smoked by Crookston by 25 and Duluth by 35 this year. Are they really the best team in the South or are they due to come back down to Earth in the second half of conference play?

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Well yeah...but if the season ended now and Upper Iowa holds on, I believe through tiebreakers Augie would have to go play at Bemidji in the 1st round.

Leave a comment:

• CoachSalscheider
    replied
    BSU plays another good game but falls in OT at Upper Iowa. BSU's 3rd straight OT loss. :-(

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Well yeah...but if the season ended now and Upper Iowa holds on, I believe through tiebreakers Augie would have to go play at Bemidji in the 1st round.
    I'd be ok playing them again too.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I screamed at my computer when Tommy fell down. I thought for sure Cartwright was knocking that shot down. I also think most Wolves fans would like to see another NSU vs. Augie matchup later this season in the Pentagon.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Mustangs gut one out up in Minot....Green Beavers had no response for Phipps off the bench.
    Minot or Green Beavers? You cant have both unless they are playing eachother

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity.
    I screamed at my computer when Tommy fell down. I thought for sure Cartwright was knocking that shot down. I also think most Wolves fans would like to see another NSU vs. Augie matchup later this season in the Pentagon.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X