X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Northern handled their business. Honestly, I kind of wish Fox hadn't fouled out. Statistically he would've been our best option to miss free throws down the stretch, and he kind of vanished the last 4-5 minutes before he fouled out. I suppose that might've been due to having to play with 4 fouls.

Either way, tough loss to swallow. Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too. Too bad.

Also thought a weirdly big play was Dykman missing that three at the top of the key that rolled around and popped out with 8 or 9 minutes left. Vikes were up 1, would've gone up 4, and instead NSU comes down and hits a three to take the lead at 62-60. Pretty big swing, unfortunately.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity. Hopefully by then we'll have fixed whatever malaise is screwing up this team right now.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Brandon Myer only played 13 minutes for Duluth tonight. Anyone know if he got hurt and how bad?

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Mustangs gut one out up in Minot....Green Beavers had no response for Phipps off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Northern handled their business. Honestly, I kind of wish Fox hadn't fouled out. Statistically he would've been our best option to miss free throws down the stretch, and he kind of vanished the last 4-5 minutes before he fouled out. I suppose that might've been due to having to play with 4 fouls.

Either way, tough loss to swallow. Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too. Too bad.

Also thought a weirdly big play was Dykman missing that three at the top of the key that rolled around and popped out with 8 or 9 minutes left. Vikes were up 1, would've gone up 4, and instead NSU comes down and hits a three to take the lead at 62-60. Pretty big swing, unfortunately.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity. Hopefully by then we'll have fixed whatever malaise is screwing up this team right now.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I think the National Championship banner is around there somewhere, maybe you'll find it

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Votava keeps it up with those losses, they may "misplace" his invite to the end of season banquet.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Definitely still ours...starting to get ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Augie just melted down in the last two minutes and Northern got it done. Four straight losses, what a trainwreck

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    I think the National Championship banner is around there somewhere, maybe you'll find it

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Anybody watching from Winona will recognize that floater
    Mason is an all-world bucket getter

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

My head isnt as big as Logan's

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Anybody watching from Winona will recognize that floater

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Riemersma was basically flawless for 37 minutes and then two bad TOs and a costly missed FT could ruin it all

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Terrible 5th foul by Parker

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X