• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC week 6 chat

All games still on tonight?

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I haven't seen anything on Twitter yet calling off games. I have seen times for MIAC and UMAC games tomorrow changed.

Here I can't see a quarter of a mile. Snow drifts are building up, the wind is roaring, I keep hearing about people sliding off of the roads. I hope no one takes the back road between Buffalo Lake and Hector like they usually do between liquor stores on a Friday night. Usually those people don't have a license. I'm not pulling them out or giving them a ride so I hope that they just stay home. But that isn't likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      All systems go in Sioux Falls:

https://goaugie.com/news/2020/1/17/m...scheduled.aspx

Comment

All games are on in Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I haven't seen anything on Twitter yet calling off games. I have seen times for MIAC and UMAC games tomorrow changed.

Here I can't see a quarter of a mile. Snow drifts are building up, the wind is roaring, I keep hearing about people sliding off of the roads. I hope no one takes the back road between Buffalo Lake and Hector like they usually do between liquor stores on a Friday night. Usually those people don't have a license. I'm not pulling them out or giving them a ride so I hope that they just stay home. But that isn't likely.
          Was really hoping to be in Sioux Falls but just wasn't able to make it work. I'd assume all teams traveled a day early if they needed to for today's games. I would imagine we are going to have some Sunday games this weekend however.

Comment

No words for what has happened to the NSU women since the end of the 1st...absolutely embarrassing. Making Augie look like their team of two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              No words for what has happened to the NSU women since the end of the 1st...absolutely embarrassing. Making Augie look like their team of two years ago.
              Dave Krauth has turned the tanker in January. Almost beat USF, won at Winona last Saturday, and now this. He will not give up on his 20 win season without a fight.

Comment

4th Qtr. AU 64 NSU 33. I'm speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  4th Qtr. AU 64 NSU 33. I'm speechless.
                  I'm trying to regroup and refocused for the mens game. Also, where the heck is everyone? That place cant have more than 400 people in it.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I'm trying to regroup and refocused for the mens game. Also, where the heck is everyone? That place cant have more than 400 people in it.
                    Sioux Falls got demolished by a snow storm today, basically every school district was closed and I29 and 90 are closed going north and west.

Comment

Dykman replacing Michael Schaefer in the starting lineup is the right move by Tom after last weekend's debacle

Comment

Coo women were tied with Mary at half but knock off the long road trip rust in the 3rd quarter to win 80-62. 7 straight victories for USF.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Sioux Falls got demolished by a snow storm today, basically every school district was closed and I29 and 90 are closed going north and west.
                          Really unfortunate timing, since this would have been a huge attendance weekend if not for the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            Dykman replacing Michael Schaefer in the starting lineup is the right move by Tom after last weekend's debacle
                            Well...that was short-lived.

Comment

Matt Cartwright at the scorers table!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X