Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy too quick, definitely not a travel, haha. I always thought Mason Stark looked small, now seeing Matt Todd, he can't be over 5'8" is he? First time really seeing all the names I've heard from Augie but kind of surprising.

Comment

Someone help me on the no-neck, short, Fred Flintstone lookalike ref? By far my least favorite but I can never remember the name.

Comment

Cartwright for 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Someone help me on the no-neck, short, Fred Flintstone lookalike ref? By far my least favorite but I can never remember the name.
          Jeff Coombe I believe

Also Matt Todd is 6 foot.

Does Parker Fox usually whine and complain like this or is he just fiesty because Riemersma is owning him?

Comment

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
            2016 NSIC Champions
            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Jeff Coombe I believe

Also Matt Todd is 6 foot.

Does Parker Fox usually whine and complain like this or is he just fiesty because Riemersma is owning him?
              Lol...watch the Midco special to find out!!

But thank you...hope I can remember Jeff from now on.

Comment

Surprising halftime score in Duluth. Mavs up 33-22. Low scoring affair.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                    Surprising halftime score in Duluth. Mavs up 33-22. Low scoring affair.
                    Just took the rounds on the app. Mary giving USF a fight however if you turn to that game turn your volume WAY down before tuning in.

Comment

I covet Taylor basically every second that I watch him playing. Easily a top 2 or 3 "wish we had him" guy in the conference for me.

Comment

Pretty entertaining first half. If Cartwright can get right and play the rest of the season he will be one of the best players in the conference. Augie is killing NSU on the glass. The Wolves really do like shooting in the Pentagon. If Kallman keeps this up he will have a career night

Comment

Kevion Taylor and Tyler Herro were on the same HS team. Think about that

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I covet Taylor basically every second that I watch him playing. Easily a top 2 or 3 "wish we had him" guy in the conference for me.
                            He's money. Several of Eisner's recruits have shown to be very good. He tops the list.

Comment

Parker Fox and Saul Phillips apparently not familiar with the fact that you cant block a shot if it's in the cylinder

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Parker Fox and Saul Phillips apparently not familiar with the fact that you cant block a shot if it's in the cylinder

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X