Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I think the National Championship banner is around there somewhere, maybe you'll find it

Comment

Comment

Northern handled their business. Honestly, I kind of wish Fox hadn't fouled out. Statistically he would've been our best option to miss free throws down the stretch, and he kind of vanished the last 4-5 minutes before he fouled out. I suppose that might've been due to having to play with 4 fouls.

Either way, tough loss to swallow. Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too. Too bad.

Also thought a weirdly big play was Dykman missing that three at the top of the key that rolled around and popped out with 8 or 9 minutes left. Vikes were up 1, would've gone up 4, and instead NSU comes down and hits a three to take the lead at 62-60. Pretty big swing, unfortunately.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity. Hopefully by then we'll have fixed whatever malaise is screwing up this team right now.

Comment

Mustangs gut one out up in Minot....Green Beavers had no response for Phipps off the bench.

Comment

Brandon Myer only played 13 minutes for Duluth tonight. Anyone know if he got hurt and how bad?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              Northern handled their business. Honestly, I kind of wish Fox hadn't fouled out. Statistically he would've been our best option to miss free throws down the stretch, and he kind of vanished the last 4-5 minutes before he fouled out. I suppose that might've been due to having to play with 4 fouls.

Either way, tough loss to swallow. Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too. Too bad.

Also thought a weirdly big play was Dykman missing that three at the top of the key that rolled around and popped out with 8 or 9 minutes left. Vikes were up 1, would've gone up 4, and instead NSU comes down and hits a three to take the lead at 62-60. Pretty big swing, unfortunately.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity. Hopefully by then we'll have fixed whatever malaise is screwing up this team right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                Glad to see Cartwright come back out. He's hit so many huge 3s the past couple of years that I just sort of figured that one at the end was going in too.

All that being said, I would be very, very happy to play NSU again in the NSIC Tournament if we have the opportunity.
                I screamed at my computer when Tommy fell down. I thought for sure Cartwright was knocking that shot down. I also think most Wolves fans would like to see another NSU vs. Augie matchup later this season in the Pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  Mustangs gut one out up in Minot....Green Beavers had no response for Phipps off the bench.
                  Minot or Green Beavers? You cant have both unless they are playing eachother

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I screamed at my computer when Tommy fell down. I thought for sure Cartwright was knocking that shot down. I also think most Wolves fans would like to see another NSU vs. Augie matchup later this season in the Pentagon.
                    Well yeah...but if the season ended now and Upper Iowa holds on, I believe through tiebreakers Augie would have to go play at Bemidji in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Well yeah...but if the season ended now and Upper Iowa holds on, I believe through tiebreakers Augie would have to go play at Bemidji in the 1st round.
                      I'd be ok playing them again too.

Comment

BSU plays another good game but falls in OT at Upper Iowa. BSU's 3rd straight OT loss. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Comment

What do we think of USF right now? I thought they would struggle this year but they have already won a lot games. However, I think the Coo have had the easier part of their schedule so far. They got smoked by Crookston by 25 and Duluth by 35 this year. Are they really the best team in the South or are they due to come back down to Earth in the second half of conference play?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                                Gabe King needs to be better. So many missed open shots.
                                Hmmmm

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X