Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy dub over Crookston, never seen a team (Crookston) rely on one person so much. The Crookston kids do not know what to do out there and it is obvious. But end of the day, great win - gotta go get Bemidji

Comment

Great win by UIU tonight! Had the game in control in 2nd half late in game, but front end of 1x1's were missed and some easy shots to let the Beavers back in. Big 3 pointer towards end of regulation by Bemidji to tie it up and force OT. Peacocks are on a 3 game win streak and are playing well - freshman Jake Hilmer had another big game, was quiet in first half, but hit several huge 3's in 2nd half to open game up. A good game by Cade Mortiz with 20 points and Smoldt was consistent again with 21. Young team seems to be gelling!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Minot or Green Beavers? You cant have both unless they are playing eachother
        Ah shoot....they have green in their color scheme so that always throws me off. Christmas Beavers.

Comment

Any word on Brandon Myer only playing 13 minutes tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
            Any word on Brandon Myer only playing 13 minutes tonight?
            Took a hard fall going after an offensive rebound in the first half. You can see him on his way down here. Back of his head hit the court pretty good.

Comment

MSU men surprised me with a win at UMD.

Comment

The Mavs seem to be playing better, but Duluth losing Myer early in the game was a huge factor in their upset last night. Hopefully he is not seriously injured as he is one of the most entertaining players in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorlover View Post
                  Easy dub over Crookston, never seen a team (Crookston) rely on one person so much. The Crookston kids do not know what to do out there and it is obvious. But end of the day, great win - gotta go get Bemidji
                  The Warriors continue to flash periods of really, really good play. Then they seem to back off the pedal and kind of coast. If they can keep up the defensive effort they flash, they will be a tough out. Especially since they seem to have 3 legit scorers now.

Comment

Wolves with a good start up 27-14 with 9 left in the first. The NSU players need name tags for the Wayne announcer.

Comment

Augie up 9-7 on Moorhead 5 minutes in, the only interesting thing so far is that Jeff Coombe and Levi Pearson are at the Pentagon for the 2nd night in a row, due to weather.

Comment

Moorhead up 4 on Augie at the half. Everything looks mediocre, this is brutal

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if Augie is going to win again this season. I'm also beginning to wonder if we were oversold on how talented this group is. The talent level of our conference opponents so far has been every bit our equal. We're definitely not as deep as we once thought. If Riemersma and Todd have an off game offensively, we're in a world of hurt.

Comment

Comment

Wolves running out of gas a little in Wayne. Lead down to 10 with 5 to play.

Comment

While it certainly wouldn't guarantee wins in place of all four of these recent losses, I have found myself wondering during this stretch what this team would look like it Plitzuweit hadn't been poached. Not only his scoring, but his overall vision on the floor and his noticeably-better-than-Matt-Todd defense.

That being said, it would be great if we weren't dangerously close to a 5 game losing streak regardless of who we have out on the floor this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X