Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if Augie is going to win again this season. I'm also beginning to wonder if we were oversold on how talented this group is. The talent level of our conference opponents so far has been every bit our equal. We're definitely not as deep as we once thought. If Riemersma and Todd have an off game offensively, we're in a world of hurt.
    What's most indescribable to me is the in season regression - notably Schaefer, Dykman, and Bryan. The team that rolled to 10-2 with an egalitarian offensive attack centered around 3s and offensive rebounds now struggles to score every single game.

Comment

USF gets taken down by the Red Beavers. Final score 69 (R.I.P. Guest69) to 66.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        USF gets taken down by the Red Beavers. Final score 69 (R.I.P. Guest69) to 66.
        I have been betting on Minot to break out and win a game, especially against the sub .500 NSIC opponents. But they can't beat the #1 team in the south can they? I can't vote for that. Well... they did. Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

What's most indescribable to me is the in season regression - notably Schaefer, Dykman, and Bryan. The team that rolled to 10-2 with an egalitarian offensive attack centered around 3s and offensive rebounds now struggles to score every single game.
          I hate to psycho-analyze, but Bryan is playing with no confidence. He looks as if he is afraid to shoot. I'd rather see Todd play 40 minutes and put up with his defensive (cough) lapses.

Comment

Only 8 total turnovers in the Winona (2) -Bemidji (6) game. Was it well-played? Limited pressure? Or just good decision-making on both teams, especially Winona? Anyone insight on that?

Comment

I was looking forward to Fox vs Janssen tonight but it was a pretty one sided matchup. Parker was dominant on defense and Janssen struggled to do much. 24-15-10 blks, triple double for Parker was impressive. I wish NSU could play more than 7 guys as that lack of depth is an issue. But it was a good weekend for the Wolves.

Comment

MSU men defeat St. Cloud tonight.

Comment

Not being able to knock down clutch shots isn't helping us either.

Comment

Another mind numbing loss for Augie, that's five in a row. To somehow make things worse Cartwright didnt play in the second half. The train is off the rails and plowing through our hopes and dreams.

Comment

• Comment

• Well I think USF answered my question from last night. I expect them to crash back to Earth in the second half of the season. There is no favorite in the conference this year, but I like the Wolves chances as much as anybody. There will be a lot of good games down the stretch as the conference has a lot of decent teams, and no dominant ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                          Well I think USF answered my question from last night. I expect them to crash back to Earth in the second half of the season. There is no favorite in the conference this year, but I like the Wolves chances as much as anybody. There will be a lot of good games down the stretch as the conference has a lot of decent teams, and no dominant ones.

Comment

• Comment

• Agree.

Comment

• Another weekend sweep for UIU! Playing well right now - young team, scrappy guards with a lot of quickness. Nice to see multiple guys in double figures each night - and different ones, a lot of scoring threats. Jake Hilmer had another big night with 20 points and 7 assists. Sophomore Jackson Joens with 22, went 6-11 from beyond the 3pt. line.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X