• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Jeff Coombe I believe

Also Matt Todd is 6 foot.

Does Parker Fox usually whine and complain like this or is he just fiesty because Riemersma is owning him?
    Lol...watch the Midco special to find out!!

But thank you...hope I can remember Jeff from now on.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Someone help me on the no-neck, short, Fred Flintstone lookalike ref? By far my least favorite but I can never remember the name.
    Jeff Coombe I believe

Also Matt Todd is 6 foot.

Does Parker Fox usually whine and complain like this or is he just fiesty because Riemersma is owning him?

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Cartwright for 3!!

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Someone help me on the no-neck, short, Fred Flintstone lookalike ref? By far my least favorite but I can never remember the name.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Tommy too quick, definitely not a travel, haha. I always thought Mason Stark looked small, now seeing Matt Todd, he can't be over 5'8" is he? First time really seeing all the names I've heard from Augie but kind of surprising.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Matt Cartwright at the scorers table!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Dykman replacing Michael Schaefer in the starting lineup is the right move by Tom after last weekend's debacle
    Well...that was short-lived.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Sioux Falls got demolished by a snow storm today, basically every school district was closed and I29 and 90 are closed going north and west.
    Really unfortunate timing, since this would have been a huge attendance weekend if not for the weather.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    Coo women were tied with Mary at half but knock off the long road trip rust in the 3rd quarter to win 80-62. 7 straight victories for USF.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Dykman replacing Michael Schaefer in the starting lineup is the right move by Tom after last weekend's debacle

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

I'm trying to regroup and refocused for the mens game. Also, where the heck is everyone? That place cant have more than 400 people in it.
    Sioux Falls got demolished by a snow storm today, basically every school district was closed and I29 and 90 are closed going north and west.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    4th Qtr. AU 64 NSU 33. I'm speechless.
    I'm trying to regroup and refocused for the mens game. Also, where the heck is everyone? That place cant have more than 400 people in it.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    4th Qtr. AU 64 NSU 33. I'm speechless.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    No words for what has happened to the NSU women since the end of the 1st...absolutely embarrassing. Making Augie look like their team of two years ago.
    Dave Krauth has turned the tanker in January. Almost beat USF, won at Winona last Saturday, and now this. He will not give up on his 20 win season without a fight.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X