Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    No words for what has happened to the NSU women since the end of the 1st...absolutely embarrassing. Making Augie look like their team of two years ago.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

I haven't seen anything on Twitter yet calling off games. I have seen times for MIAC and UMAC games tomorrow changed.

Here I can't see a quarter of a mile. Snow drifts are building up, the wind is roaring, I keep hearing about people sliding off of the roads. I hope no one takes the back road between Buffalo Lake and Hector like they usually do between liquor stores on a Friday night. Usually those people don't have a license. I'm not pulling them out or giving them a ride so I hope that they just stay home. But that isn't likely.
    Was really hoping to be in Sioux Falls but just wasn't able to make it work. I'd assume all teams traveled a day early if they needed to for today's games. I would imagine we are going to have some Sunday games this weekend however.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    All games are on in Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    All games still on tonight?
    All systems go in Sioux Falls:

https://goaugie.com/news/2020/1/17/m...scheduled.aspx

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I haven't seen anything on Twitter yet calling off games. I have seen times for MIAC and UMAC games tomorrow changed.

Here I can't see a quarter of a mile. Snow drifts are building up, the wind is roaring, I keep hearing about people sliding off of the roads. I hope no one takes the back road between Buffalo Lake and Hector like they usually do between liquor stores on a Friday night. Usually those people don't have a license. I'm not pulling them out or giving them a ride so I hope that they just stay home. But that isn't likely.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    started a topic NSIC week 6 chat

NSIC week 6 chat

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X