• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Lol...what a take

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      DPOY = Fox (I figured you had to actually play D to get that award)
      My take on Fox's defense is that he is really good at help defense. He hunts down blocks and steals as a help defender, which I'm sure is part of their scheme. In one on one defense he is above average and nowhere near the best in the conference. However based on his counting stats, as I alluded to earlier, I get why he won.

Comment

"C'mon Sandy, don't make me laugh..."

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

There's a difference between "didn't win it" and "got snubbed." Despite Plitzuweit's betrayal of the Vikings, I'm more than willing to defend his winning of FoY last season. I don't imagine I will change your mind, but just throwing it out there.
          I agree. Plitzweit was also deserving.

Comment

There's a difference between "didn't win it" and "got snubbed." Despite Plitzuweit's betrayal of the Vikings, I'm more than willing to defend his winning of FoY last season. I don't imagine I will change your mind, but just throwing it out there.
            AJ was at the 'Gon last night and it still hurt a little bit when I saw him sitting in the student section.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

My take on Fox's defense is that he is really good at help defense. He hunts down blocks and steals as a help defender, which I'm sure is part of their scheme. In one on one defense he is above average and nowhere near the best in the conference. However based on his counting stats, as I alluded to earlier, I get why he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

AJ was at the 'Gon last night and it still hurt a little bit when I saw him sitting in the student section.
                I think the only positive about him getting stolen by USD is that my previous hatred of the Coyotes had started to wane the slightest of slight bits after so many years of not playing them and this situation reinvigorated my USD hatred back to a full 110%. It feels right to hate them at full strength again.

Comment

I think the only positive about him getting stolen by USD is that my previous hatred of the Coyotes had started to wane the slightest of slight bits after so many years of not playing them and this situation reinvigorated my USD hatred back to a full 110%. It feels right to hate them at full strength again.
                  This should help.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

This should help.

The worst thing about Josh Mueller is that when I actually met him in-person a few years after graduating, he was a decent dude. It took away my ability to hate him like I wanted to, which somehow made me even more mad at him.

Comment

The worst thing about Josh Mueller is that when I actually met him in-person a few years after graduating, he was a decent dude. It took away my ability to hate him like I wanted to, which somehow made me even more mad at him.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

This should help.

His last visit to Wachs Arena wasn't a pleasant one for him or the Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

His last visit to Wachs Arena wasn't a pleasant one for him or the Yotes
                          After USD won a close game the last time he was at the Taylor Center, he let out a Howard Dean type scream. He was quite a ball player.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X