Wayne at SCSU
    Crookston at Mankato
    Bemidji at Concordia
    Northern at USF
    Moorhead at SMSU
    Winona at Minot
    UIU at Mary

Saturday February 8th

He usually does. Hopefully the Mavs play to a higher level this week, as they still have a chance for a home conference playoff game; as does the women's team.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
      He usually does. Hopefully the Mavs play to a higher level this week, as they still have a chance for a home conference playoff game; as does the women's team.

Comment

The Game of the Week is tonight in Sioux Falls. I've been somewhat skeptical of USF all season and we get a chance to see how good they are tonight. This should be a really good game, but if the Wolves can keep rolling like they have recently I think they should come out on top. I had to look at the roster because I honestly don't know anyone from USF right now. They seem to have some good size so it will be fun to see what Parker can do against them. Hopefully Stark continues to light it up. This game could be a little bit of a rock fight as both teams play solid defense. If that happens it would be in USF's favor. I look forward to firing up the NSIC App and watching a good game tonight. GO WOLVES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
          The Game of the Week is tonight in Sioux Falls. I've been somewhat skeptical of USF all season and we get a chance to see how good they are tonight. This should be a really good game, but if the Wolves can keep rolling like they have recently I think they should come out on top. I had to look at the roster because I honestly don't know anyone from USF right now. They seem to have some good size so it will be fun to see what Parker can do against them. Hopefully Stark continues to light it up. This game could be a little bit of a rock fight as both teams play solid defense. If that happens it would be in USF's favor. I look forward to firing up the NSIC App and watching a good game tonight. GO WOLVES!!!
          Same. I haven't been this excited for a regular season Coo basketball game in a long time. And I still am learning about USF's roster. That's actually what's made this season so fun. A bunch of no-names and newbies leading the South.

NSU has a lot more firepower than USF. They are definitely favored, even on the road. But if USF can slow the game down some and play their style, they'll have a chance. Could use a big game from Jack Thompson.
          4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
          2016 NSIC Champions
          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

I think nsu wins by 15+. First to 55 points wins.

Comment

Friday February 7th
              Augie at Duluth (-7)
              Wayne at SCSU (-5)
              Crookston at Mankato (-6)
              Bemidji (-5) at Concordia
              Northern(-5) at USF
              Moorhead (-6) at SMSU
              Winona (-5) at Minot
              UIU (-6) at Mary

According to Massey

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Same. I haven't been this excited for a regular season Coo basketball game in a long time. And I still am learning about USF's roster. That's actually what's made this season so fun. A bunch of no-names and newbies leading the South.

NSU has a lot more firepower than USF. They are definitely favored, even on the road. But if USF can slow the game down some and play their style, they'll have a chance. Could use a big game from Jack Thompson.
                My brother and I are going tonight. First basketball game I've been able to attend this season. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                  I think nsu wins by 15+
                  Agreed. USF women by at least that many.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Agreed. USF women by at least that many.
                    Bold prediction as the Wolves currently lead by five near the end of the third...

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Bold prediction as the Wolves currently lead by five near the end of the third...
                      USF end 3rd on a 11-4 run to cut the lead, Wolves up 51-48 heading to the 4th

Comment

65-61 the final as USF comes back to defeat the NSU women.

Caught the 4th quarter. Entertaining basketball game like most of the games with NSU are. Great crowd tonight.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Brandon Myer 2-2 in flops drawing fouls

Comment

If the game is this physical all night the Wolves may not get to 50.

Comment

Augie with their best 15 minutes of 2020. Down 1 at the under 5 TO

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X