Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As good as Cam Martin as an offensive force, he is a complete liability on defense. Especially in space.

Comment

13-2 run by Bearcats creates some significant separation.

Comment

Northwest 10-20 from 3 land and up 12. Southern is 5-15. We needed the Bearcats to be a little worse from downtown tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
          As good as Cam Martin as an offensive force, he is a complete liability on defense. Especially in space.
          At first I thought he was trying to stay out of foul trouble but now I agree and think he's just bad defensively.

Comment

Impressive win on the road.

Comment

Hudgins is just really REALLY good. Hawkins is all effort on both ends for 40 minutes, and Waters came up big tonight... 19 points without a missed FG.

Comment

I still have no clue what to make of MSSU. They're now 0-2 against regional contenders, both by double digits at home. Against everyone else, they're 15-3 with all the losses by 3 points or less on the road.

Comment

Lets do it again in a week!

Comment

I had to mute the broadcast of the MSSU game and listen to the radio via the internet even though the radio was about 45 secs behind. I'm sorry, but those student announcers are horrible. Great win for the Bearcats.

Comment

Hawk is a warrior and a 40 minute Ironman. Waters has been a pleasant surprise. He played over 30 minutes despite a separated Right shoulder last Saturday(and he shoots right handed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                          I had to mute the broadcast of the MSSU game and listen to the radio via the internet even though the radio was about 45 secs behind. I'm sorry, but those student announcers are horrible. Great win for the Bearcats.
                          They almost made me appreciate Booger McFarland. I said almost. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                            Right there with you. The radio was so far ahead of the video stream that we just turned music on while watching the game. There have been a number of bad announcers over the years but that is the first time I've ever just turned the announcers completely off. Guess that tells you where they would fall in my all time rankings, lol.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how MoSo tries to defend NW next Thursday. It was a complete mismatch when it came to defense. Waters made Martin look like he had never played defense before. I am guessing we will see something different in the future. Another point of interest, NW actually outscored MoSo in the paint 44 - 34. Not sure if they have someone that can defend Hawkins.

Comment

Why were the student announcers horrible?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X