Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That run of the mill crowd comment is a class issue? Nah.

Comment

Comment

Take a selfie and let me see who is sitting behind you so I can see if I know them!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Take a selfie and let me see who is sitting behind you so I can see if I know them!
          KEKW

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!

Comment

What a finish!

Comment

When Southern missed the FT I knew NW was going to win, but that shot was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  When Southern missed the FT I knew NW was going to win, but that shot was ridiculous.
                  Can you describe it?

Comment

One heck of a half of basketball from both teams. Southern up 4 with a minute left and Hudgins hits unbelievable 15ft jumper off one leg at the buzzer to get NW the 1 point win. This after a Bernard offensive basket interference that wiped out go ahead shot by Hawkins with 10 seconds left.

Neither team deserved to lose after the way they played that second half.

Comment

Can you describe it?
                      In addition to what I described in my previous post, he jumped sideways between 2 defenders to land on the one leg and make the shot.

Comment

Can you describe it?
                        Hudgins stepped through two defenders and threw it up while falling down.

Comment

Hudgins stepped through two defenders and threw it up while falling down.
                          So a high percentage shot?

Comment

Justin who? Trevor Hudgins is a bad, bad dude!!! This program has been so fun to watch since Ben took over. Pure basketball the way it was meant to be played. #culturewins

Amazing what happens when you share the ball as a team and find the open guy. Southern is better when they aren't playing black hole basketball. Martin is a fantastic offensive player but he is a zero on the defensive end of the court. He was outscored by his freshman defensive assignment in the 2nd half. So much so he had to be taken off of him. Let that sink in. CPOY material?

Luke Waters' development this year has been tremendous.

Comment

I was fully prepared to complain about forcing the last shot up thru a double-team, off balance and 1 foot.

Comment

So a high percentage shot?
                                https://twitter.com/JDWessel123/stat...90917205651456

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X