Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2:12 to go in the half, Northern eight fouls, Duluth with a solid two...which I would maybe buy if there weren't striking the Heisman pose all game. Wolves up three regardless

Comment

Corvon Seales is my favorite Mav player since Gage Wooten

Comment

Comment

Parker with a big three to end the half, Wolves lead 35-30

Comment

Really? I was unimpressed with him tonight. His size alone should lead to a monster game, I have no idea what his stats are but I see him losing out on rebounds to smaller players and mainly just a lack of effort. He could and should be one of the most dominant players in the league.

Comment

He has 9 pts and 9 reb at halftime and our 2 big guys have 5 fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Really? I was unimpressed with him tonight. His size alone should lead to a monster game, I have no idea what his stats are but I see him losing out on rebounds to smaller players and mainly just a lack of effort. He could and should be one of the most dominant players in the league.
                Checks stats...

Crazy. Just shows how great he could be. I'd never guess he had nine and nine.

Comment

Also, Kudos to the NSIC on the revamped website. I like it and the live scores are a huge plus.

Comment

Kelby Kramer may have played for Wisconsin in the mid 90s

Comment

Sidenote*

Court looks great. But when is Duluth doing the arena renovation? I thought that was happening soon, but maybe I'm wrong

Comment

After 20 minutes at the 'Gon, nothing has been decided. A truly thrilling half. Seales is chirping and scoreboard pointing, Trevor Hanson is chirping back from the Augie bench. Yeehaw

Comment

Kelby Kramer is openly goaltending and the refs are his accomplices

Comment

The rare double chase down blocks from King and Dahl to stop the Duluth fast break. Wolves trying to hold on up 14 with 7 1/2 left.

Comment

Any time any other Duluth player has the ball besides Meyer, Blair, and Illikainen it is a good thing for the Wolves.

Comment

#2 from UMD is an obnoxious player

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X