Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

I don't know if anyone else had this problem last night, but when I tried to tune in on Roku in my living room, the screen said "This event is not being broadcast." When I saw on Twitter that they were in the last two minutes I tried it in my kitchen- I did get a rather choppy presentation that started and stopped more than a college party bus. At least it made me think of how unique the Pentagon is- I can't think of any drawbacks besides being off campus.

Yes, the Mavs have been very frustrating. Like trying to put together a puzzle, only to find that someone has not only stolen some of the pieces, but also threw in some that didn't belong.

Comments like Gumby-Pyramid (and never forget McPizza and the Apple from Augie) and Augieholic's 1920's sportswriter style of commenting make me miss the days where I could give rep points. Doe anyone even notice when I like a post, or can that even be seen?
    Did not have problems watching game on TV with Roku. Has to be frustrating for Mav fans, team drains three point shots at 64% in 1st half and 11% in 2nd half. Agree, miss rep points for excellent or funny posts.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Did not have problems watching game on TV with Roku. Has to be frustrating for Mav fans, team drains three point shots at 64% in 1st half and 11% in 2nd half. Agree, miss rep points for excellent or funny posts.
      I could see Augieholic as the host of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I don't know if anyone else had this problem last night, but when I tried to tune in on Roku in my living room, the screen said "This event is not being broadcast." When I saw on Twitter that they were in the last two minutes I tried it in my kitchen- I did get a rather choppy presentation that started and stopped more than a college party bus. At least it made me think of how unique the Pentagon is- I can't think of any drawbacks besides being off campus.

Yes, the Mavs have been very frustrating. Like trying to put together a puzzle, only to find that someone has not only stolen some of the pieces, but also threw in some that didn't belong.

Comments like Gumby-Pyramid (and never forget McPizza and the Apple from Augie) and Augieholic's 1920's sportswriter style of commenting make me miss the days where I could give rep points. Doe anyone even notice when I like a post, or can that even be seen?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Really need some input on USF going to the line with two seconds left and really Winona...3-28 from deep, you couldn't just hit one more??
          In all honesty, the call at the end was poor. The crew had let a lot of contact go all night and then in crunch time, one of them decided to blow his whistle on the touchiest of touch calls. That said, WSU played as poorly as they could have last night. Not able to hit shots at all, but defense kept them in it against a good team. Shouldn't have too many nights from the floor like that, so I'm still feeling good about the team.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

In all honesty, the call at the end was poor. The crew had let a lot of contact go all night and then in crunch time, one of them decided to blow his whistle on the touchiest of touch calls. That said, WSU played as poorly as they could have last night. Not able to hit shots at all, but defense kept them in it against a good team. Shouldn't have too many nights from the floor like that, so I'm still feeling good about the team.

Comment

No doubt. USF is legit. But, last night, was more than just good D. It was an awful, awful shooting performance.

Comment

Comment

Parker will be the least favorite player of 15 NSIC fan bases by the time he graduates. Although Seales may give him a run for his money for some of the South teams that will see him more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Parker will be the least favorite player of 15 NSIC fan bases by the time he graduates. Although Seales may give him a run for his money for some of the South teams that will see him more often.
                    Just wait until Crofts transfers in, and you'll have to listen to Summer Breeze, Diamond Girl, and Get Closer until you puke!

Actually, I think that the only transfer on the Mavs right now is Kramer.

Comment

Comment

Huge weekend for the Peacocks! Sweep Sioux Falls on the season. Down 16-0 and 22-5 in first half and storm back to tie it at 30 at half. Down by 9 with about 6 minutes left and again turn it up and bring home the win. Jareese Williams was on fire - 30 pts and I think he scored about 12 in a row at one point to give UIU the lead. UIU now has wins over Northern, UMD, and 2 over Sioux Falls. Have to keep it up next weekend.....locked up a home game for the NSIC playoffs as well.

Comment

Comment

MSU wins vs. WSC 72-70 in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Speak for yourself about Seales. Yeah he talks trash but he smiles so much while doing it that it's hard to not enjoy it.

Comment

Augie crushed Concordia and they now have a legitimate winning streak.....Three......THREE WINS IN A ROW!!! LOOK OUT WORLD

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X