Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

No doubt. USF is legit. But, last night, was more than just good D. It was an awful, awful shooting performance.

Comment

Well, right now anyways, it appears that 5 in the South is going to get to host a first round play-off game vs 4 from the North.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        Well, right now anyways, it appears that 5 in the South is going to get to host a first round play-off game vs 4 from the North.
        Does someone know all of the tie breaking procedures for who gets to host in the first round with two games to play? That is always interesting towards the end of the NFL season- makes scoreboard watching more important.

Comment

Interesting stat from the UIU/Sioux Falls game - Jareese Williams had 0 points with 11:03 left in the game, he went on to score 30 of the last 36 points for UIU hitting several contested 3 point shots and a perfect 10 for 10 from the line. During that stretch - 6 three pointers, 1 2 pt basket, and 10 free throws. Just took over the game and was the difference in UIU getting the win.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Does someone know all of the tie breaking procedures for who gets to host in the first round with two games to play? That is always interesting towards the end of the NFL season- makes scoreboard watching more important.
            https://northernsun.org/sports/2018/...l_Tourney.aspx

Scroll to the bottom, does that get you what you need?

BTW, I am still fuming about that call at the end of the Warriors - USF game. No contact, whistle blown, sent Grinde to the line with 2 seconds left. Just not right. Not that there were not other issues, but that really felt wrong.

Comment

He has scary good games. I saw him in KC against Washburn and Missouri Southern. He was punished by local refereeing and the need to protect that over rated Cam Martin. Foul trouble aside, he was a menace to those teams. But, in Winona this year, he was not as effective. I know I would not want to be in the paint against him!

Comment

2 more game where the Mustangs just could not finish !

Story of the entire season.

I bet they are Minus 324 in the final 7 minutes of those 20 conference games!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                  Interesting stat from the UIU/Sioux Falls game - Jareese Williams had 0 points with 11:03 left in the game, he went on to score 30 of the last 36 points for UIU hitting several contested 3 point shots and a perfect 10 for 10 from the line. During that stretch - 6 three pointers, 1 2 pt basket, and 10 free throws. Just took over the game and was the difference in UIU getting the win.
                  That's incredible. He killed Northern in Aberdeen earlier this year. He is one of those players that once he gets hot it doesn't matter how good the defense it, he is going to get his shot off and make a lot of them. I think UIU needs to win the NSIC tourney to make the regional, but they could absolutely get hot and win 3 games in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by War Eyore View Post

He has scary good games. I saw him in KC against Washburn and Missouri Southern. He was punished by local refereeing and the need to protect that over rated Cam Martin. Foul trouble aside, he was a menace to those teams. But, in Winona this year, he was not as effective. I know I would not want to be in the paint against him!
                    I was pretty unimpressed with Kramer when Mankato came to Aberdeen this year, but the entire Mavs squad probably played their worst game of the year that night.

Comment

Talk about taking over a game: https://twitter.com/UIUPeacocks/stat...29590509596674 Unbelievable to watch, in a zone, prior to that he was pretty bad, air banked a shot, many others clanked off back iron, one he hit the 3 FT's to start things he dialed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                        Talk about taking over a game: https://twitter.com/UIUPeacocks/stat...29590509596674 Unbelievable to watch, in a zone, prior to that he was pretty bad, air banked a shot, many others clanked off back iron, one he hit the 3 FT's to start things he dialed in.
                        I have no idea if you came up with that expression yourself or stole it from someone, but I'm very envious that I didn't think of it first.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X