Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 11 Chat

Let's get this rolling...

I came into the season with low to no expectations, and here I am excited and ready to be hurt this weekend. Let's do this Coo.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Today I learned... Dave Krauth is a Su Fu Coo graduate.
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

End of Q1: Augie 19 - USF 5

Some good D by Augie paired with some sort of sport being by the USF women (I wouldn't call it basketball) and you get that.
      2016 NSIC Champions
      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

I must say I prefer super villain turtleneck Dave Krauth but track suit Dave Krauth is really leaning into the role... Casually walks onto the court right in front of Cougar player, gets T'ed up. Best of it was, he knew it as soon he got the call.

USF manages to slow the bleeding, sorta..... Augie 39-23 at half.
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Surprised at USF women getting beaten substantially at home tonight. Winona St. lost to CSP; WSC losing to SW State, and Mn. State defeating UIU.

Comment

Harrison has played eight minutes, hasn't taken a shot, and Crookston leads Duluth 26-9 halfway with nine minutes to play in the 1st...that's a lot to digest

Comment

Entertaining game so far at the Stewie.... After shooting like their women before em, the Vikings have cooled from the field and the Coo go on a 8-0 run...

17-11 USF and were under 10 to go in the 1st

2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

2016 NSIC Champions
                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Pretty lethargic first half for NSU and they are only up 4 on Mary. Started the game 8-0 but let Mary back in. Hopefully they can start hot in the second half and put this one away early.

Comment

Cougars have not been able to finish under the basket to extend their lead and Augie finds their stroke again... CJ looking fly in a checked sport coat tonight calls a TO.

1.5 to play in the half.. Augie up 29-22
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Cougars close the half with a 6-0 run highlighted by a rare 3 by Devin Green as the clock winds down...

Game of the week living up to the hype so far... 29-28 Augie leads at half.
                      2016 NSIC Champions
                      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                        Pretty lethargic first half for NSU and they are only up 4 on Mary. Started the game 8-0 but let Mary back in. Hopefully they can start hot in the second half and put this one away early.
                        Really weird half. I was pretty happy with the effort on D, offense isn't flowing really well right now but Parker certainly having a good game. To only be up four seems odd, but just hope they keep working on that chemistry, it is certainly when we are at our best. I think we play better at a faster pace, so hoping that changes as well.

*grabs Don Meyer recorder

"Work on free throws. A weatherman keeps his job by maintaining a 50% success rate....we aren't qualified to even do that."

Comment

Comment

Maybe that massive dunk early on took all his energy, haha

If true, I hope it leaves the system soon.

Comment

Coming out of timeout, Parker with a nice assist to help a kid win a tv....haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X