Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Tourney Round 1 Chat

Upset brewing on the mens side. Wayne (S6) up 9 on Moorhead (N3) at the half.

83-52 USF women over Minot... Coo shot the lights out in the second half to pull away from the Red Beavers. Also have secured the second most wins in school history. Nice work ladies.

Their regular season nemesis Winona Sate looks like they're pulling away from Moorhead and we'll have a 3rd meeting this season.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

I'll be anxious to watch the end of the Northern men's game again. Parker had a massive breakaway dunk in which is body was certainly contacted. No replay, but judging my the reaction of players, fans and mostly Saul, seems many think it was intentional. Bigler had something to say to Cole Dahl following the game and then pointed at Parker, not sure what that was but could have been absolutely anything.

Only saw bits and pieces of the 2md half so I'll leave the breakdown to the rest of you.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        I'll be anxious to watch the end of the Northern men's game again. Parker had a massive breakaway dunk in which is body was certainly contacted. No replay, but judging my the reaction of players, fans and mostly Saul, seems many think it was intentional. Bigler had something to say to Cole Dahl following the game and then pointed at Parker, not sure what that was but could have been absolutely anything.

Only saw bits and pieces of the 2md half so I'll leave the breakdown to the rest of you.

Comment

Peacocks take care of business at home - big over Mary!

Comment

Comment

Moorhead pulls it out in second half over Wayne. Wayne definitely looked like the looser team playing with nothing to lose in first half. Moorhead showed some toughness in second half to pull it out. Dragons will need to play better if they want to do some damage in Sioux Falls.

The smsu Whistler is super annoying!

Comment

Does Dougy get to seriously ref exclusively Augie games?

Comment

Comment

I'm at the BSU/MSU game and both teams are struggling.

BSU almost came back on the Mavs but Kato is starting to pull away.

Comment

Comment

Wow, BSU pulled back in it again.

48-47 MSU

Comment

Beavers get within range and they just can't cap it off.

53-48 4:13 2nd Media Timeout.

Mavs are shaken though...

Comment

Meanwhile in Duluth...we are tied at 73 heading to OT

Comment

Garbage time. Kato wins.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X