Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Does Dougy get to seriously ref exclusively Augie games?
    See ya Saturday at noon. Gonna be lit

Comment

Replayed the game, recorded the moment in slow motion. It was intentional to make contact with absolute zero question, in my mind.

Defender gently swipes his leg through into Parkers causing his outside leg to out from his body.

like I said, think he meant to make contact, but maybe not put him into such a dangerous position. Even more shocking is no foul was called at all on the play.

With out slow motion I never would have seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

See ya Saturday at noon. Gonna be lit
        Maybe

Comment

Saul should be pissed, they're messing with his ticket back to Division I. Lord knows he ain't staying in Aberdeen long.

Comment

And it's a sweep for the home teams. Far cry from last year's opening round.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
              Saul should be pissed, they're messing with his ticket back to Division I. Lord knows he ain't staying in Aberdeen long.
              That's how you are starting off the evening?

Rough week for Wolves fans to learn that Parker AND Saul are leaving us? Next thing you know they are going to stop selling Wolfdogs...

Comment

Replayed the game, recorded the moment in slow motion. It was intentional to make contact with absolute zero question, in my mind.

Defender gently swipes his leg through into Parkers causing his outside leg to out from his body.

like I said, think he meant to make contact, but maybe not put him into such a dangerous position. Even more shocking is no foul was called at all on the play.

With out slow motion I never would have seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                  And it's a sweep for the home teams. Far cry from last year's opening round.
                  Unreal. That is how I picked them. And I haven't picked much right all year.

Comment

Not sure exactly when Kirksey fouled out- maybe 7 minutes to go..... at the time Krieger only had 7 points. He really stepped up- hit some threes, a couple of free throws- ended up with 20. He just took over when things looked like another blown lead.

Comment

MSU men held on to advance. Krieger had a fantastic last five minutes; with Kirksey fouled out at about 5:30 left. MSU women also win to advance and play U Mary Sunday.

Comment

That's how you are starting off the evening?

Rough week for Wolves fans to learn that Parker AND Saul are leaving us? Next thing you know they are going to stop selling Wolfdogs...
                        With elimination comes backbiting time.
                        Can't be bitter though, record actually turned out like I thought that it would at the start of the year. SCSU is in some desperate need of help inside, we should be okay on the perimeter for a few years.
                        Saturday thru Tuesday should be fun(for those of you still involved)

Comment

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread for this. I was at the D3 St John's regional last night- ran into Simple. Watched UW-Eau Clair beat Whitman out of Walla Walla, then the Johnnies ripped Ripon. I'm watching basketball on TV and decide to check on the Johnnie-Eau Clair game on radio. A Johnnie has some fantastic pass and the announcer said, "Barry Wohler would have been proud!"

I'm trying to think who on the board got all worked up whenever Barry's name and legend came up? Just seemed funny to hear since he played at SCSU, not SJU.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Didn't want to start a new thread for this. I was at the D3 St John's regional last night- ran into Simple. Watched UW-Eau Clair beat Whitman out of Walla Walla, then the Johnnies ripped Ripon. I'm watching basketball on TV and decide to check on the Johnnie-Eau Clair game on radio. A Johnnie has some fantastic pass and the announcer said, "Barry Wohler would have been proud!"

I'm trying to think who on the board got all worked up whenever Barry's name and legend came up? Just seemed funny to hear since he played at SCSU, not SJU.

Comment

No, but he was wearing shorts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X