Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I've drank Maryville water so I'm pretty sure that means I'm immune. You have resorted to name calling so you must be getting a bit nervous. I'm sure it will all work out fine for you on the Coach K front.
    Warrensburg and Maryville must pull from the same water well.

It was supposed to read "Northwest Hoops, boy, you better go get tested". I am getting nervous about the K situation and thanks for your support, or was there a touch of sarcasm? You bare watching.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-07-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

Rumor has it that Karlesquat told the recruit that the Mules will play to sold out home crowds next year (Warrensburg Middle School).

(AD) Jerry Hughes now owns the Doug Karlequat disaster lock, stock and barrel. Franchises now available to bottle and sell Doug & Jerry's Kool-Aide..

Comment

I hate to bring this to your attention, but your men's basketball team finished the conference below the mules. Have you been drinking the coach Doty Kool-Aide?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I hate to bring this to your attention, but your men's basketball team finished the conference below the mules. Have you been drinking the coach Doty Kool-Aide?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Comment

ATU has lost a lot of coaches/staff recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

ATU has lost a lot of coaches/staff recently.
                  Yeah I have heard from a good friend of mine that knows numerous faculty at Tech, that significant layoffs are coming very soon due to extreme financial difficulties. Also heard the same is about to happen at Missouri Western regarding major layoffs & restructuring.

Comment

It didn't take much effort to twist your panties (lol). If you're going to sling it, then you better be able to take it . Mules fans couldn't care less about Doty, so what's behind your crush on Doug? You say you like coach Karleskint, why? Do you know him personally? What's the connection between you and Doug? You "'think he will get the Mules going as he has great resources in Warrensburg". So, what are those "great resources" that will make him successful? Ok, we have a good basketball venue, what else? You are aware that Doug had the benefit of those "great resources" for SIX YEARS. Would you agree that six years is an ample amount of time to prove yourself as a coach and recruiter? As you stated, you're sure that coach Doty will soon have the Hornets in the top half of the conference (big deal). What if Doty tanks and the Hornets are finishing at the bottom of the conference in six years or less, then what..........?
                    Last edited by Donkeydamus; 03-11-2020, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Finances are going to be a concern for all institutions for some time to come. The number of high school graduates in the midwest is on a steep decline for the next five years. funding from states is also on the decline and has been for years. For example, UCM's current funding from the state of Missouri is currently at the same dollar amount as in 2000. That's 20 years of increased costs and inflation that has to be made up somehow. If your institution wasn't planning on this you are in big trouble as budget cuts and layoffs are on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ichabodhater View Post

Yeah I have heard from a good friend of mine that knows numerous faculty at Tech, that significant layoffs are coming very soon due to extreme financial difficulties. Also heard the same is about to happen at Missouri Western regarding major layoffs & restructuring.
                        Do you know any details?

Comment

Do you know any details?
                          Get in line Brandon. We're still waiting for the details (facts) on his defense of Doug Karleskint.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Get in line Brandon. We're still waiting for the details (facts) on his defense of Doug Karleskint.
                            Ha Ha Ha

I was more curious about the situations at Tech and Western.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha

I was more curious about the situations at Tech and Western.
                              ichabodhater disappeared from this thread because he doesn't know squat. He "thinks" he knows this or that, but he never has any solid facts to back up his argument.. He knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody else....yada yada yada........end of story.
                              Last edited by Donkeydamus; 03-11-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

This was a fun read. Does UCM finally pull the plug or are we doomed to more of the mule stuff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X