X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Was it really a debate? I think almost everyone agreed Wayne shouldve been in.
    I was trying to go a day without Purple Mav yelling at me...but thanks

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I think even most of the MSU fans agreed on that one. Probably the only time the message boards were fully united on a single topic.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Ah yes, the month long debate between Mankato and Wayne of 2019

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
    My take on the day: once again Margenthaler is looking into hotel reservations in Maryville for his team and he actually has a more legit shot this season than I thought they had when March 2019 rolled around.
    Ah yes, the month long debate between Mankato and Wayne of 2019

Leave a comment:

• MisterWizard
    replied
    My take on the day: once again Margenthaler is looking into hotel reservations in Maryville for his team and he actually has a more legit shot this season than I thought they had when March 2019 rolled around.

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied
    All good dude and I can see where the confusion would come from

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by warriorlover View Post
    I would think Duluth will still make the NCAA tourney? Hard to only have one NSIC school in it (assuming NSU beats Mankato) when the conference has been very competitive in the region the past few years
    UMD should be fine if there are no bid thieves and Henderson State doesn't reach the GAC title game.

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I think not losing to an unranked team should be enough for OBU to pass UMD.
    No chance OBU sucks and should not be on the list. Duluth beat the best team in the NSIC in Northern and they beat Southern Nazarene. No doubt UMD plays a more difficult schedule as the GAC is top heavy with very weak bottom teams

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Ah yes (I always forget that especially with the NSIC tournament and how it's scheduled), well I guess it depends on if UMD is above OBU this week and how big the gap is to determine if OBU makes that leap. Obviously, this all assumes no upset in GAC or MIAA as well.
    Duluth is in no doubt! They have all the pieces and have had a fantastic year!! Myer and Blair are studs and OBU sucks and should not even be on the list!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X