Clear All

Parker Fox giveth. Parker Fox taketh away

Comment

Earned that T.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Parker Fox giveth. Parker Fox taketh away

Comment

Very emotionally charged game. Parker would have been fine there, minus a stare down...foolish. thankfully followed by two missed FTs.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Very emotionally charged game. Parker would have been fine there, minus a stare down...foolish. thankfully followed by two missed FTs.
            Was a great dunk, but not sure why you stare down someone who was pretty much already falling down.

Comment

Comment

Staring down the guy is taunting and has been for years now. He did very little, but I suspect his antics all game build up with the refs too.

Comment

Stark is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                    Parker the Pouter could have had a clean block had he actually hustled back after blowing the dunk.
                    The next 2 seasons on the message board are going to be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Was a great dunk, but not sure why you stare down someone who was pretty much already falling down.
                      It was an absolutely ridiculous put back dunk

Comment

According to the in house stats, we are shooting 1% from the field....going to be tough to win with that

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                          According to the in house stats, we are shooting 1% from the field....going to be tough to win with that
                          Still a higher percentage than Dykman, who is now 0-10 (0-6 from three). I love how hard he plays, but I hope he starts hitting sooner than later if he's going to keep firing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Still a higher percentage than Dykman, who is now 0-10 (0-6 from three). I love how hard he plays, but I hope he starts hitting sooner than later if he's going to keep firing.
                            This is a fairly fun environment, close game...but as far as quality goes...meh

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

The next 2 seasons on the message board are going to be fun...
                              Not sure why you say that. Parker will probably follow Saul next year and Augie will be out of the league after next season(finally). Gonna need some new excitement.

Comment

Is an Augustana football player really their best basketball player?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X