Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    On the flip side, that's the same play the Vikes used to upset St. Cloud in the regional 11 years ago and it worked like a charm that time.
    I thought that that pass was closer to half court and had a lot less air under it. And yes, it worked very well.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

I thought that that pass was closer to half court and had a lot less air under it. And yes, it worked very well.
      Yes, it was not the best throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        Also, it is great to start off the tournament with that atmosphere, but it's kind of a bummer that game had to be the first quarterfinal game. There will be several good games, but few with a crowd that NSU-Augie brings to the Pentagon. It would've been fun to see that one later in the tournament.
        Drives me crazy that this isn't a Thursday through Sunday event...also not being able to take time off for the rest of this tourney is a bummer. Love this time of year. Sticking around to watch the Peacocks for a bit.

Comment

My feed was stopping and starting. I had two cats on my lap and fell asleep at the end before the free throws. I asked Gary and Goldie what had happened but they claimed to have fallen asleep too. Typical Augie-Northern battle in a series that will probably end after next year.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Very confused by that strategy. Gave the refs no choice to either call the block or have a wide open lay up.
            If Schaefer doesnt fall over I'm not sure they call anything but it looked like a block. Helluva way to end the season.

Comment

Finally saw a replay of Riemersma and King's tangle that was reviewed. Absolutely atrocious call. They got tangled and King did far more holding than Riemersma. What an abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Finally saw a replay of Riemersma and King's tangle that was reviewed. Absolutely atrocious call. They got tangled and King did far more holding than Riemersma. What an abomination.
                Ref clearly called it on King first based on his reaction. It was unbelievable.

Comment

Looking forward to our matchup with Duluth tonight. Obviously the big key is Meyer. Need to do a good job on him, I think Kevion with matchup well with him. Drew Blair is the sleeper, we should be able to control him on a bummy ankle

Comment

Originally posted by warriorlover View Post
                    Looking forward to our matchup with Duluth tonight. Obviously the big key is Meyer. Need to do a good job on him, I think Kevion with matchup well with him. Drew Blair is the sleeper, we should be able to control him on a bummy ankle
                    Season will be over tonight. Myer will be too much for Winona boys. Join us as we watch the rest of the postseason from our couch!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      I thought the same.

Comment

Moorhead and Northern meet in the semis. That oughta make for a good back and forth between Moorhead123 and NSU4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          Moorhead and Northern meet in the semis. That oughta make for a good back and forth between Moorhead123 and NSU4LIFE
                          Pistols at ten paces, or broadswords?

Comment

Originally posted by RollStangs View Post

Season will be over tonight. Myer will be too much for Winona boys. Join us as we watch the rest of the postseason from our couch!

Comment

Comment

Corvon Seales shoes make me like him even more

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X