Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I thought WSU was going to take it with that lead. Losing big leads seems to be common in the NSIC this season.

Comment

• Amazing ending to the WSU-UMD game; quite an offensive run by the Bulldogs to get the victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        RollStangs avoids the crow....can only imagine what the live bet would have been with UMD down 15 with five minutes to go...crazy stuff
        Duluth saves me big time, wow!! Quite a crazy game and wild comeback!! I knew it was a win for them the entire game ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by RollStangs View Post

Duluth saves me big time, wow!! Quite a crazy game and wild comeback!! I knew it was a win for them the entire game ;)
          Shove it RollStangs

Comment

• Originally posted by warriorlover View Post

Shove it RollStangs

Comment

• Who woulda thunk Mankato would be the last South team standing

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Was able to get a clip to share of this call. Just a reminder this was allegedly called on Riemersma, reviewed, and confirmed as Riemersma's 5th foul.

https://twitter.com/Mithelman/status...697490433?s=19
                If you watch the next few seconds after the clip cuts off, the ref tells King the foul is on him, King puts his hands to his mouth in dismay, and then they head to the review.

Just one call in a game where Augie missed plenty of shots and had other bad plays, but it was a pretty important momentum changer. Could've cut it to 2 with 3 minutes left and instead it gets reversed, our first-team all-conference player is fouled out, and King makes two free throws to put them up 6. Really a bummer. But it is what it is. Need to have a good offseason and be ready to compete next year like we should've been ready to compete this year.
                Last edited by MrAugustana; 02-29-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Unlikely. Noon game on my biggest day means I likely won't have any idea of any happenings of the game.

But our Dragon pal can certain puff all he'd like
                  Last edited by Moorhead123; 02-29-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                    Who woulda thunk Mankato would be the last South team standing
                    Unless they win it all it'll be the first Regional since the creation of the NSIC South without a team from the NSIC South.

Comment

Unless they win it all it'll be the first Regional since the creation of the NSIC South without a team from the NSIC South.
                      Also the first without any of the longtime NCC schools. (UMD incidentally hasn't made it since before joining the NCC in 2004.)

Comment

• Homer? Pretends to be disinterested? Life is busy so no, I can't watch every game. You can call me homer but I didn't make a case for Saul as COY or Parker as player of the year nor didni pick the Wolves to win the season either of the last two years...but sure, keep adding to the fire.

You don't have to believe me, and not that anyone(except you) cares about my work life, but this Monday is usually 13 hours without even getting a lunch, plus I drive so....will I be checking as I can, of course. But following along will be next to impossible. Life as an adult is rough, but don't let that get you down for when your day comes.

Comment

Homer? Pretends to be disinterested? Life is busy so no, I can't watch every game. You can call me homer but I didn't make a case for Saul as COY or Parker as player of the year nor didni pick the Wolves to win the season either of the last two years...but sure, keep adding to the fire.

You don't have to believe me, and not that anyone(except you) cares about my work life, but this Monday is usually 13 hours without even getting a lunch, plus I drive so....will I be checking as I can, of course. But following along will be next to impossible. Life as an adult is rough, but don't let that get you down for when your day comes.

Comment

• One day every two week, its fine

Comment

It takes a special sort of following to support Parker Fox. No offense.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

If you watch the next few seconds after the clip cuts off, the ref tells King the foul is on him, King puts his hands to his mouth in dismay, and then they head to the review.

Just one call in a game where Augie missed plenty of shots and had other bad plays, but it was a pretty important momentum changer. Could've cut it to 2 with 3 minutes left and instead it gets reversed, our first-team all-conference player is fouled out, and King makes two free throws to put them up 6. Really a bummer. But it is what it is. Need to have a good offseason and be ready to compete next year like we should've been ready to compete this year.
                                I agree this was a bad call and not sure what happened with the video replay. However, Lebrun, Schaefer and dykman going 1 for 13 from three point land was the bigger problem. Heck of a good game...one that augie had every opportunity to win, but came a bit short. If Cartwright can come back healthy, augie will be very good next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X