Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
    I thought one of the reasons the tournament was moved to Sioux Falls was so there could be good streaming coverage? It has been painful to watch all weekend and now the video won't play at all.
    If your can watch it in Roku. Works great.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        Laker...you do know how to make me laugh. Back in day when I was young a motivational speaker uttered those words pointing at me, haha.
        I've had a lot of fingers pointed at me over the years. I thought they meant I was #1 but it was the wrong finger.

Comment

• Interesting take.

Comment

• Always knew Umary had some very intelligent fans. Will take as many as possible jumping onto the dragon bandwagon...lord knows we will be outnumbered 50:1 in the arena tomorrow. Hope you are right, but not sure I see the dragons scoring that many against a pretty good and long defense in Nsu. Keep the positive vibes coming...will need all we can get.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Moorhead123; 03-02-2020, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Hopefully the Streaming FAQ section in the middle of this page helps:

https://northernsun.org/sports/2020/..._Tourney.aspx?
                    I tried everyone of the troubleshooting tips. It was still awful on any of my devices. Just kind of sad that we were told this move to Sioux Falls would be the fix-all for everything and it is no better than before! :)

Comment

I tried everyone of the troubleshooting tips. It was still awful on any of my devices. Just kind of sad that we were told this move to Sioux Falls would be the fix-all for everything and it is no better than before! :)
                      There was one part left off the FAQs:
                      Get faster internet :)

Comment

No better than before..?

I may have missed something previous to this....but are you using a Roku device (to watch on a TV) or no? I had a bit of trouble with the feed being slow moving last night on the Midco feed (through my Roku), but I watched other portions (while attending a bit Saturday as well)....and I wasn't seeing issues with their coverage/stream. The way Midco covers the games, interviews the players and coaches....it's pretty top notch for D2 athletics. I'd be shocked if the other conferences in the region are providing that level of high production value..multi-camera professional quality video/audio with the other bells and whistles.

When attending games it feels like a big time environment..with the light show and replay screens and the way the arena is appointed. It feels like a big deal for the players and teams..and they all talk about how they look forward to playing at the Pentagon. So....I'd say the tourney being there and the coverage is some of the best in the D2 world. Just my take as a casual viewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

There was one part left off the FAQs:
                          Get faster internet :)
                          If there is faster internet out there, I am not sure who offers it! I pay so much each month it better be the fastest available!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

No better than before..?

I may have missed something previous to this....but are you using a Roku device (to watch on a TV) or no? I had a bit of trouble with the feed being slow moving last night on the Midco feed (through my Roku), but I watched other portions (while attending a bit Saturday as well)....and I wasn't seeing issues with their coverage/stream. The way Midco covers the games, interviews the players and coaches....it's pretty top notch for D2 athletics. I'd be shocked if the other conferences in the region are providing that level of high production value..multi-camera professional quality video/audio with the other bells and whistles.

When attending games it feels like a big time environment..with the light show and replay screens and the way the arena is appointed. It feels like a big deal for the players and teams..and they all talk about how they look forward to playing at the Pentagon. So....I'd say the tourney being there and the coverage is some of the best in the D2 world. Just my take as a casual viewer.
                            There are some positives. And overall, the MidCo presentation is good. But they can be so insufferably pro-Sioux Falls teams it's tough to listen to at times.

Comment

If there is faster internet out there, I am not sure who offers it! I pay so much each month it better be the fastest available!
                              Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?? :)

Comment

There are some positives. And overall, the MidCo presentation is good. But they can be so insufferably pro-Sioux Falls teams it's tough to listen to at times.
                                You've gotta be happy Augie is trying to go D1, right? I'm asking legitimately, not sarcastically.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X