Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to decide who to root for in order to maximize the Oklahoma teams in the regional. I think it probably doesn't matter as long as Oklahoma Baptist doesn't lose in the first round of the GAC tournament.

Comment

• Senior moment from Krieger on that pass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        I'm trying to decide who to root for in order to maximize the Oklahoma teams in the regional. I think it probably doesn't matter as long as Oklahoma Baptist doesn't lose in the first round of the GAC tournament.
        If Mankato wins the tournament then there's a chance Baptist would be team #9 in the Region even with a first round win.

Comment

• And there it is, the patented Mark Riggs showboat call and it's a pretty bad call as well

Comment

• I turned on the feed just to see the call but can't rewind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              And there it is, the patented Mark Riggs showboat call and it's a pretty bad call as well
              Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Which one?
                The charge on Seales where Entwistle slid in sideways

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

If Mankato wins the tournament then there's a chance Baptist would be team #9 in the Region even with a first round win.
                  I think not losing to an unranked team should be enough for OBU to pass UMD.

Comment

• Easily the most likable Margs team in my fandom.

Comment

The charge on Seales where Entwistle slid in sideways
                      There were a couple, but yeah, that one was fun.

Comment

Easily the most likable Margs team in my fandom.
                        Even as a Mav fan, this is a more likable team. Frustrating as hell sometimes, but likable. The only transfer is Kramer, and he was a positive addition in many ways.

Comment

I think not losing to an unranked team should be enough for OBU to pass UMD.
                          You know the numbers better than I do. Wouldn't be surprising to see OBU pass UMD but basing a jump in the final week when both had a similar win and OBU had a better loss even though both went 1-1 would be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

You know the numbers better than I do. Wouldn't be surprising to see OBU pass UMD but basing a jump in the final week when both had a similar win and OBU had a better loss even though both went 1-1 would be interesting.
                            UMD will have been 0-1 in the final week...

Comment

UMD will have been 0-1 in the final week...
                              Ah yes (I always forget that especially with the NSIC tournament and how it's scheduled), well I guess it depends on if UMD is above OBU this week and how big the gap is to determine if OBU makes that leap. Obviously, this all assumes no upset in GAC or MIAA as well.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X