Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would think Duluth will still make the NCAA tourney? Hard to only have one NSIC school in it (assuming NSU beats Mankato) when the conference has been very competitive in the region the past few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Even as a Mav fan, this is a more likable team. Frustrating as hell sometimes, but likable. The only transfer is Kramer, and he was a positive addition in many ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Ah yes (I always forget that especially with the NSIC tournament and how it's scheduled), well I guess it depends on if UMD is above OBU this week and how big the gap is to determine if OBU makes that leap. Obviously, this all assumes no upset in GAC or MIAA as well.
        Duluth is in no doubt! They have all the pieces and have had a fantastic year!! Myer and Blair are studs and OBU sucks and should not even be on the list!

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I think not losing to an unranked team should be enough for OBU to pass UMD.
          No chance OBU sucks and should not be on the list. Duluth beat the best team in the NSIC in Northern and they beat Southern Nazarene. No doubt UMD plays a more difficult schedule as the GAC is top heavy with very weak bottom teams

Comment

• Originally posted by warriorlover View Post
            I would think Duluth will still make the NCAA tourney? Hard to only have one NSIC school in it (assuming NSU beats Mankato) when the conference has been very competitive in the region the past few years
            UMD should be fine if there are no bid thieves and Henderson State doesn't reach the GAC title game.

Comment

• Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• All good dude and I can see where the confusion would come from

Comment

• My take on the day: once again Margenthaler is looking into hotel reservations in Maryville for his team and he actually has a more legit shot this season than I thought they had when March 2019 rolled around.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                              My take on the day: once again Margenthaler is looking into hotel reservations in Maryville for his team and he actually has a more legit shot this season than I thought they had when March 2019 rolled around.
                              Ah yes, the month long debate between Mankato and Wayne of 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Ah yes, the month long debate between Mankato and Wayne of 2019
                                Was it really a debate? I think almost everyone agreed Wayne shouldve been in.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X