Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Was it really a debate? I think almost everyone agreed Wayne shouldve been in.
    I think even most of the MSU fans agreed on that one. Probably the only time the message boards were fully united on a single topic.

Comment

Was it really a debate? I think almost everyone agreed Wayne shouldve been in.
      I was trying to go a day without Purple Mav yelling at me...but thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I was trying to go a day without Purple Mav yelling at me...but thanks
        YOU IDIOT!!!
        Feel better :) No one will argue Wayne deserved to be in last year. Except the committee for some strange reason apparently.

Comment

• Congratulations to nsu. They were the better team and deserved to win. Not much to say other than that. Thought Moorhead hung around okay in the first half, but northern ultimately too long and the better team won. Tough matchups all over the place for the dragons. All in all a pretty solid season for Msum. Only lose one senior, so expectations should be high going into next year.

Good luck to the wolves in the championship. If Mankato would win, it may make it tough for Duluth to advance, not sure there will be three spots available for nsic teams.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I think even most of the MSU fans agreed on that one. Probably the only time the message boards were fully united on a single topic.
              I can't remember any MSU fans who were not shocked that they were picked. I know I was- Wayne deserved it, even Carlos Danger must have agreed by boycotting the regional.

Comment

The charge on Seales where Entwistle slid in sideways
                My brother thinks that Seales looks like Michael Jackson. Should we call him "Thriller"?

Comment

• Great effort today by MSU to advance to the championship game. Seales was on another level today.

Comment

• Although my cougars got bounced and are out of the regional contention, I was very happy with how they performed all year losing Guebert and Evans. NSIC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPS! They got an unfortunate second round draw having to play a tough and hot Mankato team but there is a lot to look forward to in the future and I'm glad I found out about the message board and can be apart of it the rest of this year and In the future.

Comment

• With that being said, I think Northern rolls over Kato tonight, too much fire power and discipline from the wolves. Will be interested to see the match up between Fox and Kramer and Tommy Chatman vs Corvon Seales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coo Fan View Post
                        Although my cougars got bounced and are out of the regional contention, I was very happy with how they performed all year losing Guebert and Evans. NSIC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPS! They got an unfortunate second round draw having to play a tough and hot Mankato team but there is a lot to look forward to in the future and I'm glad I found out about the message board and can be apart of it the rest of this year and In the future.
                        Welcome aboard Coo Fan! Love to see more USF posters.

We are relatively quiet on this side of the board. Mostly due to our recent basketball mediocrity and we posters being mainly football-first.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Any message boarders think the NSU/MSU game stays within 10 points? Will Neil Patrick Harris go for 37 again? Will the Mavs improved D over the past 5 weeks show up? Will it even matter? Will Kelby Kramer breathe all over Parker Fox? Will Gabe King or Kevin Krieger be the senior that refuses to lose?

Its been fun to watch the underachieving Mavs overachieve. Or does that put them right where they should be? So many questions.

Comment

• Comment

• My mind is telling me that Northern will win by 10+ points. My heart wants me to believe that Kramer, Seales, Holt, Kirksey, and Krieger have another upset in the cards.

Either way the comedy of watching Kelby Kramer vs Parker Fox on both ends should bring all of us joy and laughter.

Comment

• I think it is a matter of who gets hot at the right time. Obviously Minn St. is hot right now. I am hoping someone else gets hot in the MIAA tourney at the right time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X