Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was such a shock to lose that one at the end last year, that said, I've never seen a team shoot like Southeast did. Maybe they weren't as hot as I am trying to remember, but it feels like they simply didnt miss from three.

Happy with the season so far regardless what happens, would love to win another tourney of course. If we do win tonight, I'm going to assume it wont be by 36 points...

Really hoping the boys dont come out overhyped. Parker has his most success when he holds that screen before looking to roll and when he doesnt force that whole "beast mode" (overused but I'm not as good with words as MrAugustana).

Worked hard to get done in time to watch so very excited. Good luck Laker and other Mankato fans on here...besides Purple Mav Man of course.

Comment

• Northern fg 52% 3pt 56% ft 44%
      SE OK. fg 58% 3pt 48% ft 75%
      The Wolves went 8/18 at the charity stripe while SE. went 18/24. That where NSU lost 115 -103
      https://www.ncaa.com/game/3306656/boxscore

Comment

• This is like the ultimate thread that gets a hit every 5 minutes or maybe every 5 seconds......I can't keep up with it........lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
          Northern fg 52% 3pt 56% ft 44%
          SE OK. fg 58% 3pt 48% ft 75%
          The Wolves went 8/18 at the charity stripe while SE. went 18/24. That where NSU lost 115 -103
          https://www.ncaa.com/game/3306656/boxscore
          I meant more at the end of the game, I'll check it out later maybe, but thanks for your work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It was such a shock to lose that one at the end last year, that said, I've never seen a team shoot like Southeast did. Maybe they weren't as hot as I am trying to remember, but it feels like they simply didnt miss from three.

Happy with the season so far regardless what happens, would love to win another tourney of course. If we do win tonight, I'm going to assume it wont be by 36 points...

Really hoping the boys dont come out overhyped. Parker has his most success when he holds that screen before looking to roll and when he doesnt force that whole "beast mode" (overused but I'm not as good with words as MrAugustana).

Worked hard to get done in time to watch so very excited. Good luck Laker and other Mankato fans on here...besides Purple Mav Man of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              Any message boarders think the NSU/MSU game stays within 10 points? Will Neil Patrick Harris go for 37 again? Will the Mavs improved D over the past 5 weeks show up? Will it even matter? Will Kelby Kramer breathe all over Parker Fox? Will Gabe King or Kevin Krieger be the senior that refuses to lose?

Its been fun to watch the underachieving Mavs overachieve. Or does that put them right where they should be? So many questions.
              I think NSU rolls tonight, although mankato is hot northern is just too good and it will be similar to the first matchup where northern was victorious 96-62... gonna be fun to watch

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  Any message boarders think the NSU/MSU game stays within 10 points? Will Neil Patrick Harris go for 37 again? Will the Mavs improved D over the past 5 weeks show up? Will it even matter? Will Kelby Kramer breathe all over Parker Fox? Will Gabe King or Kevin Krieger be the senior that refuses to lose?

Its been fun to watch the underachieving Mavs overachieve. Or does that put them right where they should be? So many questions.
                  Didnt see this...I'd expect it to be close, most of them have been on the last six or so meetings besides earlier this year.

Also confused...NSU record books have a history if all the teams and their head to head record. Coming into this year it said NSU was 12-15 against Mankato, Midco showed 12-16 including this year.

Comment

• Holt is finally playing like a freshman. Bad time to do that. Hopefully he can settle down.

Comment

• King with 2 travels on the same play, Stark open layup. TO

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Didnt see this...I'd expect it to be close, most of them have been on the last six or so meetings besides earlier this year.

Also confused...NSU record books have a history if all the teams and their head to head record. Coming into this year it said NSU was 12-15 against Mankato, Midco showed 12-16 including this year.

Comment

• Good D from the Mavs in the first. Terrible ball control. Will need to turn it over fewer than 15 times in the 2nd to have a chance. Yikes.

Comment

• Good and competitive first half from the Mavs fun to watch. Hoping for 20 more mins of good ball

Comment

• Mavs lose the turnover battle 12 to 3 but only find themselves down 4 at the half. There is hope!

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X