Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coo Fan View Post

I can definitely see and think it is likely Fox transfers, proved himself at the D2 level in a tough conference and can only imagine the teams that would go after him. He loves the spotlight and would thrive at a summit league school at the least. At this point, I would be more surprised if he doesn't transfer compared to if he does.

Comment

• Nice, we can add two more schools to the list of wishful thinkers. Very exciting stuff happening
      Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-04-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope its true... considering that's a violation, lol please find evidence so we can take down the Goofers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I hope its true... considering that's a violation, lol please find evidence so we can take down the Goofers.
            Isn't it great having a whole bunch of geniuses knowing the future of your program! Kind of like AU's move to D1

Comment

• Setting aside the speculative nature of this discussion. Parker already used his redshirt year to download all of Logan Doyle's charming qualities, wouldn't that mean he would lose a year of eligibility if he transferred up?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Isn't it great having a whole bunch of geniuses knowing the future of your program! Kind of like AU's move to D1
                It is a lot of fun...I mean, atleast you guys let people know before it was really discussed. Certainly anything can happen and if it does, so be it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of our year and those at home being proven wrong or being correct without actually knowing a thing.

By the way, didnt you hear we are going D1 in 2030?

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Setting aside the speculative nature of this discussion. Parker already used his redshirt year to download all of Logan Doyle's charming qualities, wouldn't that mean he would lose a year of eligibility if he transferred up?
                  Correct, atleast the losing a year part, haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Setting aside the speculative nature of this discussion. Parker already used his redshirt year to download all of Logan Doyle's charming qualities, wouldn't that mean he would lose a year of eligibility if he transferred up?

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It is a lot of fun...I mean, atleast you guys let people know before it was really discussed. Certainly anything can happen and if it does, so be it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of our year and those at home being proven wrong or being correct without actually knowing a thing.

By the way, didnt you hear we are going D1 in 2030?
                      In 1566 Nostradamus the seer of the future said 2030. Now your a genius!

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

In 1566 Nostradamus the seer of the future said 2030. Now your a genius!
                        You'd be closer with Newton who said 2060...Nostradamus said 3797 which is when Trinity Bible College wins the Summit League

Comment

• We were supposed to have 'One Shining Moment' tonight for the NCAA men's championship...but since that's not happening, I thought I'd put one together for the NSIC Tournament.

I tried to get a highlight from every team in there, but obviously, as the tournament progressed, certain teams were featured more than others...

Either way, please enjoy the NSIC version of 'One Shining Moment!'

https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1247214991414943744

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                            We were supposed to have 'One Shining Moment' tonight for the NCAA men's championship...but since that's not happening, I thought I'd put one together for the NSIC Tournament.

I tried to get a highlight from every team in there, but obviously, as the tournament progressed, certain teams were featured more than others...

https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1247214991414943744
                            Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                              Thank you!

Comment

• Nicely done!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X