5-2-1? I'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

5-2-1? I'd be surprised.
      4-3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

4-3-1
        Oops. Got my directional schools mixed up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cam Martin fouled out, had twelve points and Rogers still lost. I mean...you can't ask for much more when trying to beat Southern right?

This is all going off stats so don't take too much out of this post. Haha.

MoWest really had a nice season, congrats to Sundance, staff and the squad for buying in and seems like they are heading in the right direction. Obviously Northwest woke up 2md half and again, live stats kind of tell A story. I'm sure that mach up will be a good one. With only one loss and honestly, who can call it anything but a fluke, Northwest is very good. I haven't seen a minute, a lot goes into finals of course but, seems like they have had many more close games this year than years past. Again, I'm not a know-it-all, just seems like it. But, they find ways when others don't which usually comes down to experience, coaching or both. This is going to be a good regional and I wish I could be there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;n490338]Cam Martin fouled out, had twelve points and Rogers still lost. I mean...you can't ask for much more when trying to beat Southern right?

Northwest is very good.... but, seems like they have had many more close games this year than years past.

1 win by 1 pt, 6 wins by 4-9 pts and 23 wins by 10 pts or more so far this year.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind is that Northern didnt beat a single team in the top 10 of the Regional Rankings in their tournament run. That will not be the case for whomever wins the MIAA or GAC tournaments. Maybe Northern still gets the 2 seed due to the GAC keefluffle but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they stick at 3.

Comment

1. Northwest
                        2. Northern
                        3. Missouri Southern
                        4. Rogers
                        5. Southern Naz
                        6. Southeast Oklahoma
                        7. Hendo/OBU winner
                        8. Duluth

If Missouri Southern wins, they move to 2.

That's my prediction, however, even if we are 4th or 5th, I'm just excited to get to next Saturday.

Comment

One thing to remember about Duluth, coach wieck is on the committee so they probably get in.

Comment

Comment

Henderson State wins the GAC tournament. Duluth and OBU wait for the pairings tonight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X