• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Cough cough, look over here.
    I don't believe that SNU or SEOSU did either...in fact, worse...they lost

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
      No reason to pay attention to Schnautza and the PI any longer. The GAC gets the two and three seeds after those two teams lost in the semis. In the meantime, we lose to the top seed by one and by two and there are supposedly three teams in between us and Northwest??? And Northern State probably feels pretty pissed.
      I've always believed in Massey is the betters guide...and it's pretty close.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Seems like this is taking the whole sandbagging thing to an unprecedented and frankly disturbing level.
          This is a great post.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
            The second and third best team in this region just got seeded as the 4 and 5.
            Yep! I posted same on other places on the internets.

Comment

We go 2-1 this week losing to the #1 team in the nation by two points and wind up 3 spots behind a team with 8 losses who went 1-1 losing in their tourney semis.

This is pretty shocking.

And realizing had we lost Saturday night to Rogers State we would most likely be in a better spot in the bracket.

Comment

No reason to pay attention to Schnautza and the PI any longer. The GAC gets the two and three seeds after those two teams lost in the semis. In the meantime, we lose to the top seed by one and by two and there are supposedly three teams in between us and Northwest??? And Northern State probably feels pretty pissed.
                Really starting to feel like D2 regional committees are going out of their way now to validate their existence and value to the process. And leaving little doubt about their lack of credibility instead.

Comment

Cough cough, look over here.
                  Not even the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I don't believe that SNU or SEOSU did either...in fact, worse...they lost
                    True. They at least played and lost to Regionally Ranked opponents. The GAC has had the strongest SOS numbers throughout the season and the NSIC's numbers were not good by comparison.

Comment

We go 2-1 this week losing to the #1 team in the nation by two points and wind up 3 spots behind a team with 8 losses who went 1-1 losing in their tourney semis.

This is pretty shocking.

And realizing had we lost Saturday night to Rogers State we would most likely be in a better spot in the bracket.
                      Yep. Unless Rogers State has their physical play taken away from them by the officiating I expect them to make the final from their half of the bracket.

Comment

True. They at least played and lost to Regionally Ranked opponents. The GAC has had the strongest SOS numbers throughout the season and the NSIC's numbers were not good by comparison.
                        Yeah, SOS had to of been the criteria given the most weight. Which is the more difficult conference? GAC or MIAA?

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Not even the 3.
                          You. Hate. To. See. It.

Comment

I think every NSIC poster on this site will admit the conference was not as good as recent years, but for a 16 team conference to only get 1 team in is kind of crazy. The Central region is so loaded as the Midwest is a great place for D2 athletics.

I still think Duluth got hosed. They beat 3 tourney teams in the non conference and beat Northern in Aberdeen.

It really speaks to how the committee thinks of the conference that the regular season and tournament champs are the #4 seed in the region as well.

Comment

You. Hate. To. See. It.

Comment

I can watch Paul SaTTher get T'd up and make terrible jokes at the same time. You're welcome.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X