X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

I meant playing either of those 2 teams
    Yeah...I know.

There are a good number of D2 teams that would give low to mid D1s all they could handle.

Comment

• Why was Parker Fox sitting behind the North Dakota bench at last nights second Summit League semifinal?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          Why was Parker Fox sitting behind the North Dakota bench at last nights second Summit League semifinal?
          Why are you asking questions when you already know so much? Sather is taking over for Goofers next season, Parker is going to follow him, Saul is heading to UND and Reimer is going to NSU because St. Cloud is closing their doors...duh

Comment

I think there are several low to mid-major D1 programs that would want no part of NWMSU or MSSU.
            Certainly the Nebraska Cornbusters would not want to play you guys. Augustana played Iowa Hawkeyes in front of 12.000 of their fans and won in 2015-2016 season

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
              Why was Parker Fox sitting behind the North Dakota bench at last nights second Summit League semifinal?

Comment

• Comment

• As I was reminded by the NW press conference today, Hudgins scored 27 against the POY/Defensive POY in the ACC. I think a few D1 schools would like to have him.

Comment

• Coach K joked that he hoped Trev goes pro after this season if NW plays them next fall. He also said something like NW could finish .500 in the ACC.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

As I was reminded by the NW press conference today, Hudgins scored 27 against the POY/Defensive POY in the ACC. I think a few D1 schools would like to have him.
                      NW would beat Duke if they played now. The betting line would be close. Tre's defense is a shadow of what it was then. Duke can't contain dribble penetration nor defend the pick n roll. NW would feast. Plus Duke can't shoot from the perimeter. Carey would be the only advantage Duke would have. Duke is exiting the NCAAT early. Playing bad basketball. Hudgins would play over Goldwire and Hawkins should play over Hurt on Duke's team.
                      Last edited by Taxman; 03-10-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

He also said something like NW could finish .500 in the ACC.
                        Obviously not but this is far from the most delusional post in this thread......

Comment

• Originally posted by Taxman View Post

NW would beat Duke if they played now. The betting line would be close. Tre's defense is a shadow of what it was then. Duke can't contain dribble penetration nor defend the pick n roll. NW would feast. Plus Duke can't shoot from the perimeter. Carey would be the only advantage Duke would have. Duke is exiting the NCAAT early. Playing bad basketball. Hudgins would play over Goldwire and Hawkins should play over Hurt on Duke's team.
                          finally the sandbags have gone to their heads

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

finally the sandbags have gone to their heads
                            Huge fan of both. The current form of each team, how they matchup, and styles of play it is not out of the question NW could overcome the 6 pt deficit when they met earlier this season. That outcome wasn't a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Huge fan of both. The current form of each team, how they matchup, and styles of play it is not out of the question NW could overcome the 6 pt deficit when they met earlier this season. That outcome wasn't a fluke.
                              I will admit part of me was worried I had missed an elaborate, yet funny, joke by you. Thank you for assuaging those fears.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X