Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC coaching carousel

Well, now that the season is done(for the vast majority of us) lets start talking 2020-2021 coaching staffs. Two immediate things we can discuss
    A) who's going to be the next coach at Northern when Saul packs up and heads back up the ladder to D I?
    B) Is Concordia finally going to wake up(hopefully not) and get someone in there who will make that program what we all fear that it can become?

Then lets play Wheel of Pink Slips, and who will be fired/mysteriously switch positions within their schools athletic departments?

Comment

The way our athletic director operates, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

What would be a real tragedy, is if St. Cloud sacked it's better than 90% of D1 wrestling program. Do not see it happening as I am thing of UNO. Still weird Cloud not having a FB program. A school that gave the world Todd Bouman and Randy Martin to name a few. I wonder where the FB coaching staff ended up.

Comment

Swanson promoted to associate head coach at NSU

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Swanson promoted to associate head coach at NSU
            Precursor to Sauls exit?

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Precursor to Sauls exit?
              I shared and expected this from all the others, but not from you.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I shared and expected this from all the others, but not from you.

Comment

We're really giving in to the other posters who think this is a thing? It's probably a title thing that comes with some additional pay. If Saul leaves, they would open up the job and not just hand it to Swanson because "he's the associate Head Coach".. come on.

For Parker to graduate in 3 years would be pretty absurd. Instead of having to sit out a year by transferring up, why not just play for something the NCAA held from them this year (National playoffs) and if he can grad transfer his 5th year, then so-be-it.

Comment

Originally posted by #WolvesNation View Post

We're really giving in to the other posters who think this is a thing? It's probably a title thing that comes with some additional pay. If Saul leaves, they would open up the job and not just hand it to Swanson because "he's the associate Head Coach".. come on.

For Parker to graduate in 3 years would be pretty absurd. Instead of having to sit out a year by transferring up, why not just play for something the NCAA held from them this year (National playoffs) and if he can grad transfer his 5th year, then so-be-it.

Comment

Originally posted by #WolvesNation View Post

FYI... it sounds likely that the ncaa will pass a new rule this spring allowing a player to transfer one time in career without having to sit out a year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X