Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've moved the KC area 4A and 5A from Silverstein to Blue Springs South doesn't sound like parents can even go now. Essential personnel only.

It will be Streamed for free on uclicktv.com

Comment

Comment

Definitely sucks, but at this point, at least they're playing the games. Although I did see a Tweet from a kid from Staley that made it sound like they canceled the games. I haven't been able to find anything to verify that. The online brackets still show game times for tomorrow.

Comment

Kansas cancelled their state tourneys. I hate it for the kids. I think there was pressure from Wichita State that they had suspended all of their athletics in the Spring but their arena was going to have a state tournament going on. Kind of hard to explain cancelling one thing but allowing the other to go on as planned. All of the Kansas teams played their first round games so all classes were down to a final four that was to be played on Friday with the 3rd place and championships games to be played on Sat. At least every kid got to play one game in the state tourney.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X