Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict Parker Fox will be Player of the year

Comment

• Out of curiousiity, could schools close to one another hold joint practices? Like Moorhead and Concordia, Augustana and Sioux Falls

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
        I predict that Jake Phipps of SMSU will be 1st team all NSIC
        I've heard he had a strong offseason!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
          I predict that Jake Phipps of SMSU will be 1st team all NSIC
          Could easily see Phipps being first or second team all-nsic. Byers the same...but heard he may opt out of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
            Out of curiousiity, could schools close to one another hold joint practices? Like Moorhead and Concordia, Augustana and Sioux Falls
            For what purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

For what purpose?

Comment

• From Augie Athletics Dept., if it hasn't already been shared:

With the current COVID-19 environment in the Sioux Falls area and the state, Augustana Athletics has made the difficult decision to not

In addition, unfortunately, fans will not be admitted to Augustana Athletic events as we start our competition schedule. We will continue to reevaluate this on a weekly basis during the season and communicate any changes as they develop. We fully intend on allowing fans to attend events once we can ensure safety, and at that time tickets will go on sale on a per game basis. More details on the ticket purchasing process will be made available at that time. All home and road basketball and wrestling events this season will be streamed live and free at GoAugie.com/live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augie Skyhook View Post
                  From Augie Athletics Dept., if it hasn't already been shared:

With the current COVID-19 environment in the Sioux Falls area and the state, Augustana Athletics has made the difficult decision to not

In addition, unfortunately, fans will not be admitted to Augustana Athletic events as we start our competition schedule. We will continue to reevaluate this on a weekly basis during the season and communicate any changes as they develop. We fully intend on allowing fans to attend events once we can ensure safety, and at that time tickets will go on sale on a per game basis. More details on the ticket purchasing process will be made available at that time. All home and road basketball and wrestling events this season will be streamed live and free at GoAugie.com/live.
                  Well...that's poopy.

I wonder if that was Augie's decision or Sanford's decision.

EDIT: Just saw it was for more sports than basketball. So I suppose it was Augie's decision. Probably the only time I've ever wished we'd follow Northern State's lead. :)
                  Last edited by MrAugustana; 12-15-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Well...that's poopy.

I wonder if that was Augie's decision or Sanford's decision.

EDIT: Just saw it was for more sports than basketball. So I suppose it was Augie's decision. Probably the only time I've ever wished we'd follow Northern State's lead. :)
                    Everyone is going to handle things differently, which we could certainly debate forever but I think it's the right thing to allow. Though I wouldn't be shocked if the conference came out with something.

What I really don't get it at the very lease saying family members can attend. Utilize all entrances, set up arrival times, space them out, obviously require the mask as most places do already. Just doesn't seem to be a reason to keep the small number of family thay could even potentially make the contest from watching their son or daughter. Jusy my opinion, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Everyone is going to handle things differently, which we could certainly debate forever but I think it's the right thing to allow. Though I wouldn't be shocked if the conference came out with something.

What I really don't get it at the very lease saying family members can attend. Utilize all entrances, set up arrival times, space them out, obviously require the mask as most places do already. Just doesn't seem to be a reason to keep the small number of family thay could even potentially make the contest from watching their son or daughter. Jusy my opinion, of course.
                      Nsu4life and I agree on something...can 2020 get any more crazy?

Comment

• If we do predictions, do we get extra bonus points if we correctly predict which games get cancelled right before the weekend?

Comment

• Msum announces no fans for first two weekends of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                            Msum announces no fans for first two weekends of games.
                            If Mankato makes the same announcement, the press release could just be titled, "Mankato Maintains Same Fan Attendance Policy As Previous Years."

Comment

If Mankato makes the same announcement, the press release could just be titled, "Mankato Maintains Same Fan Attendance Policy As Previous Years."
                              Would be funnier if Msum turnout would be better than just okay the last few years. Guessing 600-800 per game...maybe.

Comment

I mean, it's not totally accurate. Poor Laker shows up every game with his popcorn and chocolate milk. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X